Can anyone have a really good sex with someone you do not love at all?

Discussion in 'Relationships, Discrimination, and Jealousy' started by metas, Mar 2, 2010.

1. metas

metas New Member

... and I mean really fucking good sex with someone who you really say 'NOTHING'.

I found it to be impossible. All my top 10 love-making ever of my life always come from my intimate partners.

In other words, I am sure to love the person that I have had great sex with.

How about your experiences?

2. Trekrider

Trekrider Member

Albums:
    It makes no difference for me, BUT...the other guy has to have the right personality or it just won't happen. My best sex has often been with just friends or one off occasions.

3. metas

metas New Member

Uhm....this may explain about 'ONE-NIGHT-STAND' excitement for some people.

I am certainly not for ONS anyway.

4. schwulboy1989

schwulboy1989 Active Member

Albums:
    The real question is...can YOU have good sex with someone YOU do not love at all? Some people can have sex with anyone without remorse, and some people can only enjoy it with the people they feel connected to. There's no right or wrong. The answer lies within yourself.

the other question is, do you feel the emotional bond before or after intercourse? If you feel it afterward, it is possible that you are getting the passion of the situation confused with connection. I made that mistake a lot.

5. Infernal

Gold Member

Albums:
    I've had some absolutely amazing sex with people I had no feelings for at all. It was the two of us just giving pleasure to each other, nothing more. I have great sex with my partner, and while it isn't often the same experience as the day we met, the emotional attachment makes it far more satisfying.

6. Wish-4-8

Gold Member

Yes, its possible. For me its been with older women.

But having sex with someone you are in love with is on another level for different reasons.

But good sex, or a good fuck? Hell yeah!

And I dont sit there and say nothing. Thats not my style. I dont lie either.

7. Capitolhillguy

Capitolhillguy Active Member

Albums:
    I've had amazing sex with many total strangers. The most intense sex has been with someone I had some degree of personal attachment to, though. I haven't had that option in quite a while, though.

8. D_Tim McGnaw

D_Tim McGnaw Account Disabled

Whether I love someone or not doesn't really influence how amazing the sex is for me. I've had amazing sex with guys I barely know and amazing sex with guys I'm totally crazy about. What matters is chemistry and sexual compatibility, for me anyway.

9. D_Shermie Shtoinkle

D_Shermie Shtoinkle New Member

For me personally I think loving someone improves the quality of sex a lot as you know the person better and know what they like and they know what you like, whereas a ONS for is more like going to the shop and buying milk, well you do it once in a while but its nothing special.
    I only had the mindblowing sex with partners.

xx

10. D_Sparroe Spongecaques

Many times,this morning included.the guy wasnt in the least bit attractive but boy could he go!! Good size penis and a tongue that took me to orbit and back...yet i like him as a person but other than that...nothing!

Making love is different to 'sex'/f*cking etc etc.I can only make love with my bf.

11. D_Passmoore Fearsomgas

of course they can or else people wouldnt have 1 night stands or booty calls...

12. Pauligan

Pauligan New Member

One of my best was with a man I met at the lake, talk led to sex talk, and, then we decided to blow each other in a 69. We shot off at the same time, and, then decided to try fucking eachother. He slammed into me and it hurt for about a half minute, then, he had a rhythm going which drove me wild. Later I had the chance and took it to run my chubby up his ass, it felt so sweet, I needed to exercise control not to cum immediately. Him and me have been together a few times since then, it's about sex and nothing else, we each get a huge rush from the sex with eachother, and, that's our only reason to hook up, because, he and I are in entirely different worlds for everything else. Different politics, different economics, different heritage, different upbringing, different almost everything, even his cock and mine, he's intact and happy, I'm circumcised and happy, his is fatter at the base, mine is fairly equal the entire length, he's hairy, I'm a sparsely haired man, he's muscled, I'm slightly overweight. Thank god for the sex! Great sex, no love.

13. D_Doe_Ray_Mi

D_Doe_Ray_Mi Account Disabled

Making love with a woman with whom I am in love is incomparable . . . but I've had hot sex when I've really needed to fuck that was mind blowing! Years ago when I'd moved to a different state and knew no one, I met a bunch of people in the same circumstance. We ended up being like a family of friends. When not in a relationship, NSA sex was one of the privileges within this group. Of course there were favorites and we were friends but it was about a convenient, if not familiar, fuck when needed, not love and it really worked until I'd met my second wife.

14. Daisy

Gold Member

No, I haven't had great sex with a casual partner. My best sex, by far, was in love relationships.

15. badgirl22

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Absolutely. For me, I have to have some sort of connection but it doesn't have to be close to *love* in order to have not just satisfying but mind blowing sex. In fact, I've had crappy sex with someone I'd been in love with (my ex). When it's love and great sex - WOW!

Side note....casual sex does NOT have to mean a one night stand. One can have casual sex with the same person for a long period of time - it just isn't a *love* relationship

16. ydkj_tx

ydkj_tx Member

Albums:
    Neh - for me to have good sex with someone, I've got to be in love. And, it just gets better and better as that love grows -

17. B_quietguy

B_quietguy New Member

Yes. I've had some excellent sex with people who were just casual friends - with no intention of dating.

18. B_RoysToy

B_RoysToy New Member

A world of difference for me, m8. Even gay sex with a true lover bet hetero sex with my ex. I've gone through the machinics of sex with many super hot, sexual looking dudes, but nothing compared to the first one mentioned above. I've never been able to bottom, but this could have changed had the tops been ones with whom I had a strong love connection. Going along with love would be my determination to please the lover. Do you understand where I'm coming from?

19. D_Harvey Schmeckel

D_Harvey Schmeckel New Member

For me, the hottest of all has been threesomes with my beloved partner and someone new to both of us. That combines the thrill of novelty with the comfort of familiarity.

20. cbrmale

Gold Member

Albums:
    My best sexual experiences have been with women who were just friends, and often women I had just met.

Draft saved Draft deleted