Can anyone have a really good sex with someone you do not love at all?

metas

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
... and I mean really fucking good sex with someone who you really say 'NOTHING'.

I found it to be impossible. All my top 10 love-making ever of my life always come from my intimate partners.

In other words, I am sure to love the person that I have had great sex with.

How about your experiences?

Trekrider

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
It makes no difference for me, BUT...the other guy has to have the right personality or it just won't happen. My best sex has often been with just friends or one off occasions.

metas

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Uhm....this may explain about 'ONE-NIGHT-STAND' excitement for some people.

I am certainly not for ONS anyway.

schwulboy1989

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
... and I mean really fucking good sex with someone who you really say 'NOTHING'.

I found it to be impossible. All my top 10 love-making ever of my life always come from my intimate partners.

The real question is...can YOU have good sex with someone YOU do not love at all? Some people can have sex with anyone without remorse, and some people can only enjoy it with the people they feel connected to. There's no right or wrong. The answer lies within yourself.

the other question is, do you feel the emotional bond before or after intercourse? If you feel it afterward, it is possible that you are getting the passion of the situation confused with connection. I made that mistake a lot.

Infernal

Superior Member
Media
Phoenix, Arizona, United States of America
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I've had some absolutely amazing sex with people I had no feelings for at all. It was the two of us just giving pleasure to each other, nothing more. I have great sex with my partner, and while it isn't often the same experience as the day we met, the emotional attachment makes it far more satisfying.

Wish-4-8

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Yes, its possible. For me its been with older women.

But having sex with someone you are in love with is on another level for different reasons.

But good sex, or a good fuck? Hell yeah!

And I dont sit there and say nothing. Thats not my style. I dont lie either.

Capitolhillguy

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I've had amazing sex with many total strangers. The most intense sex has been with someone I had some degree of personal attachment to, though. I haven't had that option in quite a while, though.

D_Tim McGnaw

Account Disabled
Media
Whether I love someone or not doesn't really influence how amazing the sex is for me. I've had amazing sex with guys I barely know and amazing sex with guys I'm totally crazy about. What matters is chemistry and sexual compatibility, for me anyway.

D_Shermie Shtoinkle

Experimental Member
Media
For me personally I think loving someone improves the quality of sex a lot as you know the person better and know what they like and they know what you like, whereas a ONS for is more like going to the shop and buying milk, well you do it once in a while but its nothing special.
I only had the mindblowing sex with partners.

xx

D_Sparroe Spongecaques

Experimental Member
Media

Many times,this morning included.the guy wasnt in the least bit attractive but boy could he go!! Good size penis and a tongue that took me to orbit and back...yet i like him as a person but other than that...nothing!

Making love is different to 'sex'/f*cking etc etc.I can only make love with my bf.

Pauligan

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
One of my best was with a man I met at the lake, talk led to sex talk, and, then we decided to blow each other in a 69. We shot off at the same time, and, then decided to try fucking eachother. He slammed into me and it hurt for about a half minute, then, he had a rhythm going which drove me wild. Later I had the chance and took it to run my chubby up his ass, it felt so sweet, I needed to exercise control not to cum immediately. Him and me have been together a few times since then, it's about sex and nothing else, we each get a huge rush from the sex with eachother, and, that's our only reason to hook up, because, he and I are in entirely different worlds for everything else. Different politics, different economics, different heritage, different upbringing, different almost everything, even his cock and mine, he's intact and happy, I'm circumcised and happy, his is fatter at the base, mine is fairly equal the entire length, he's hairy, I'm a sparsely haired man, he's muscled, I'm slightly overweight. Thank god for the sex! Great sex, no love.

D_Doe_Ray_Mi

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Making love with a woman with whom I am in love is incomparable . . . but I've had hot sex when I've really needed to fuck that was mind blowing! Years ago when I'd moved to a different state and knew no one, I met a bunch of people in the same circumstance. We ended up being like a family of friends. When not in a relationship, NSA sex was one of the privileges within this group. Of course there were favorites and we were friends but it was about a convenient, if not familiar, fuck when needed, not love and it really worked until I'd met my second wife.

badgirl22

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Absolutely. For me, I have to have some sort of connection but it doesn't have to be close to *love* in order to have not just satisfying but mind blowing sex. In fact, I've had crappy sex with someone I'd been in love with (my ex). When it's love and great sex - WOW!

Side note....casual sex does NOT have to mean a one night stand. One can have casual sex with the same person for a long period of time - it just isn't a *love* relationship

B_RoysToy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight

A world of difference for me, m8. Even gay sex with a true lover bet hetero sex with my ex. I've gone through the machinics of sex with many super hot, sexual looking dudes, but nothing compared to the first one mentioned above. I've never been able to bottom, but this could have changed had the tops been ones with whom I had a strong love connection. Going along with love would be my determination to please the lover. Do you understand where I'm coming from?

D

deleted356736

My best sexual experiences have been with women who were just friends, and often women I had just met.