Can anyone Id this guy?

Glassballoon

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
So, I found this picture a while but I can't remember the name of this guy, or any of his media, does anyone know him? The only place I remember I used to find all of his stuff was Twitter but can't remember his user

Attachments

D

deleted2517291

So, I found this picture a while but I can't remember the name of this guy, or any of his media, does anyone know him? The only place I remember I used to find all of his stuff was Twitter but can't remember his user
Is this him? https://twitter.com/gattouz0

As a general rule, I always use the right-click in Google Chrome and "Search this image via Google" and almost always finding through the results would yield the person whom I am searching for.

That Twitter profile had links that I can't access. I hope you find the ID of the guy you're looking for.

D

deleted2517291

Yeah, It's him, thank you so much :)
Awesome. I wasn't sure if the Twitter profile I found was him or not. I found him (which you confirmed) by:

As a general rule, I always use the right-click in Google Chrome and "Search this image via Google" and almost always finding through the results would yield the person whom I am searching for.

That Twitter profile had links that I can't access. I hope you find the ID of the guy you're looking for.

redacto93

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Is this him? https://twitter.com/gattouz0

AKA Youssef Khelil