Can anyone ID this HORSE HUNG guy

jawdropper

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I found this pic on another website, and it has the LPSG tag on the bottom, so I thought someone might be able to identify him.

(And after you ID him, can I get his phone number and location ??? Just kidding - sort of.)

This is my first post with a file attachment.. hope I'm doing it right.

Attachments

Last edited:

validi

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
I found this pic on another website, and it has the LPSG tag on the bottom, so I thought someone might be able to identify him.

(And after you ID him, can I get his phone number and location ??? Just kidding - sort of.)

This is my first post with a file attachment.. hope I'm doing it right.
lol HOLY FUCKING SHIT !

D_season 5

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
i don't know how to work a photo shoppe picture or whatever one uses to create a photo shoppe pic..but this pic doesn't look legit..

one thing i do know about our human bodies...are veins don't repeat in the same order, they are random, like a finger print no two are alike...IE no two veins are alike or identical. so, given that fact, i must say i suspect the veins in this breeder are the same veins repeating. thus, i would conclude its been enhanced

D_alex8

Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
He hasn't been around at LPSG for about 9 months, but here's his profile and full gallery:

http://www.lpsg.org/members/hugeuncutcanada77.html

I should point out that he claims to be 20 years old on his profile bio, although the birthdate he registered at LPSG (and indeed his user name) identifies him as being 31 years old. So you may wish to consider just how much trust you can place in any of the rest of the content of his profile or gallery.

Last edited:

D_Skamall Skidmarx

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I think it's real...wow nice piece!

Hey on other site i see an other canadian guy with a 12x8 inch cock..and it was real i was in cam with him and he measured his cock on cam...was impressive!!

jeff black

Expert Member
Media
He hasn't been around at LPSG for about 9 months, but here's his profile and full gallery:

http://www.lpsg.org/members/hugeuncutcanada77.html

I should point out that he claims to be 20 years old on his profile bio, although the birthdate he registered at LPSG (and indeed his user name) identifies him as being 31 years old. So you may wish to consider just how much trust you can place in any of the rest of the content of his profile or gallery.

I'd like to also point out, that his photos have changed more than a few times, and originally, two of them could be found all over the internet, just by typing huge cock in google.

validi

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
I know everyone wants it to be real, but come on guys, it is a clear fake. :cool:
why should it be fake though ? are you detecting photoshop ? or are you saying this just because of his size ? or do you think it's a prostetic ? as far as i'm concerned , i haven't detected any retouches. So if it's a fake. It's a plastic dong.

But why would this guy be wasting his time posting these types of photos since..

1 - he's not making any money
2 - He never actually bothered to post any messages on lpsg..
(why bother with an elaborate prostetic if you're just a lurker ? )

Another possibility...maybe these aren't his pictures...in that case , we still don't know if it's real or fake though.

In conclusion...even though this dick is ridiculously huge...I've seen bigger in real life. (several years ago at a nudist camp in europe). so from my personal experience. Even though his size is almost absurd...it's not impossible. Since i've seen a bigger one in my life. But i have to admit , it's still quite impressive ! (if real )

_avg_

Sexy Member
Media

Attachments

Reactions: Hungtimothy

RupinX

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
why should it be fake though ? are you detecting photoshop ? or are you saying this just because of his size ? or do you think it's a prostetic ? as far as i'm concerned , i haven't detected any retouches. So if it's a fake. It's a plastic dong.

But why would this guy be wasting his time posting these types of photos since..

1 - he's not making any money
2 - He never actually bothered to post any messages on lpsg..
(why bother with an elaborate prostetic if you're just a lurker ? )

Another possibility...maybe these aren't his pictures...in that case , we still don't know if it's real or fake though.

In conclusion...even though this dick is ridiculously huge...I've seen bigger in real life. (several years ago at a nudist camp in europe). so from my personal experience. Even though his size is almost absurd...it's not impossible. Since i've seen a bigger one in my life. But i have to admit , it's still quite impressive ! (if real )

Not saying that there aren't guys this big. Just saying not THIS guy. The size is not what cries out "fake!", but a few other things.

1. The dick is completely a different color than the rest of his body.
2. There is discoloration in the picture where the dick meets the body.
3. You can see some rough edges towards the head where the photoshopper
got a little bit lazy.

There are a few pics of the same guy and every time they pop up here they are denounced as fakes.

liberalcynic

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
i don't know how to work a photo shoppe picture or whatever one uses to create a photo shoppe pic..but this pic doesn't look legit..

one thing i do know about our human bodies...are veins don't repeat in the same order, they are random, like a finger print no two are alike...IE no two veins are alike or identical. so, given that fact, i must say i suspect the veins in this breeder are the same veins repeating. thus, i would conclude its been enhanced

THat isn't true, you neeed to have a read of Grey's Anatomy - the medical textbok, not the horrid defamation which is the tv show/