Can anyone ID this huge white cock for me?

7inchted

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I am absolutely obsessed with this cock I saw on this big cock clip dump site and I was just wondering if anyone knew who he was and if he was on this site? I mean just look at it, isn't is it amazing?

Attachments

radicaldick

Experimental Member
Media
yup, he is here. i am not sure they are all from the same guy...seems there are 2 different cocks there, but they look very similar. anyway, check out youngwhite here at lpsg....i think thats the cock you are obsessed with.:wink:

ncsudude009

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
You do realize the guy's not all that big, right? All those pics are shot to make him seem bigger than he really. Take the cardboard toilet paper roll shot - that's either a roll from something else, or he's shortened the roll by a few inches - in any case, it's NOT a standard-sized toilet paper roll, though he'd love you to think so.

radicaldick

Experimental Member
Media
You do realize the guy's not all that big, right? All those pics are shot to make him seem bigger than he really. Take the cardboard toilet paper roll shot - that's either a roll from something else, or he's shortened the roll by a few inches - in any case, it's NOT a standard-sized toilet paper roll, though he'd love you to think so.

he is pretty big actually....check his gallery here- YOUNGWHITE. probably nine inches and very thick.

D_Allen_Konigsberg

Account Disabled
Media
I have some ruler pictures if anyone would like to see the verification...