Can anyone ID this super hot dad?

Freddie1027

Sexy Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Does anybody here know who this guy is? I've seen photos of him on tumblr and some other sites but to this day I don't know if he has an account somewhere or a screen name. He has various photos and videos of himself naked, jerking off, etc. so I know he's putting himself out there.

I just don't know his name. I did a search on pimeyes and I got several photos back but again, no name or xhamster account, onlyfans, or anything.

If he's on an x-rated platform I would love to follow him.

Thanks, guys!
daddy.png

AussieBumUndies

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Does anybody here know who this guy is? I've seen photos of him on tumblr and some other sites but to this day I don't know if he has an account somewhere or a screen name. He has various photos and videos of himself naked, jerking off, etc. so I know he's putting himself out there.

I just don't know his name. I did a search on pimeyes and I got several photos back but again, no name or xhamster account, onlyfans, or anything.

If he's on an x-rated platform I would love to follow him.

Thanks, guys!
View attachment 68427211
@abayoujock on Twitter

friskydawg

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
His dick is kind of small but he's one hot dad.
I agree on the small dick but if you scroll through his Twitter he has a good send of humor about it. He referenced a magnifying glass in one Tweet. His ass is awesome. I wish I could see his hole.