Can anyone recommend some decently priced boxer briefs?

swedish fish88

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I usually wear briefs, and usually have no problem with them. However, sometimes a rash can flare up in between my thigh (yes , I know it's gross). This tends to happen a couple of times during the summer months. I'm tired of the elasticity of hanes wearing out too quickly (I might as well wear boxers, which I hate) and FTL legs are too long. I don't want to break the bank on underwear. Can anyone recommend some reasonably priced boxer briefs (or trunks, haven't tried those)?

B_R_I_E_F

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
For the price and the performance, I highly recommend JOCKEY. Was once a fan of the boxer brief, until I moved to FL. I know EXACTLY what you are dealing with as far as the heat rash goes. I switched back to briefs and specifically hunt for briefs with a little spandex mixed with the cotton. See the link here:Jockey euro sport cotton coolmax® brief 82330 at Jockey.com Men's Underwear

Now, if you are truly hunting for boxerbriefs, I suggest you go with a trunk. It's just a little shorter leg and won't bunch up as much as the leg in a mid-way brief can. Go with the latest. It's on sale now at Jockey online for $9 , so stock up: Jockey echelon

Nate_Dawg

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Hanes Boxer Briefs (85% polyester, 15% cotton) have been the best boxer briefs I've encountered so far, which is odd, because you said you hadn't had any luck with them. They can be a bit "constricting" at times, but otherwise are pretty awesome (they keep me cooler than anything else I own). Did you get the 100% cotton kind? Because they suck; I bought some by mistake and I can't bring myself to throw them away (way too cheap for that) but I hate wearing them.

Also; nice avatar, FFIX is the bomb, and Amarant is a huge badass.

mdshorts

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
You might try the Champion brand,they have some spandex and are good for warmer weather. I found them at the Target store.

X 2. There is one particular style I'm very fond of, and the packaging calls it something like tech mesh pouch brief. I've probably got that wrong, but look for those words. It's sold single pair, the ones sold in twos aren't quite as comfortable in my opinion. It's about $10, and as good or better than the under armour boxer jock (which is quite nice) at half the price.

illinigradman

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Try TJ Maxx or Marshalls for some good stuff. FOTL and Hanes are nothing special. Target's Evolve line is made by 2xist and will show you a good package with room in the pouch.

latinluva

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
The Gap has a nice brief with great material. Also Unico through International male has a nice short brief and longer inseam brief...I just don't like the colors they offer.

dru

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight

swedish fish88

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight