can anything be done?

sarahkuving

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I don't think it's me, I can handle most guys just fine. And believe me you couldn't handle it either 466... We can still work around it.

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I don't think it's me, I can handle most guys just fine. And believe me you couldn't handle it either 466... We can still work around it.

Sarah, is 7" his girth?:confused: I admit I may have trouble with that. The biggest guy I've been with thus far was only 8"x6". We didn't have any problems sexually. It was out of bed that we argued constantly.

sarahkuving

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
If you don't like 7 inches then you don't like cocks big and you are on the wrong site. You should consider yourself lucky that you found a good sized man, not be asking about reducing him

Believe me, a larger than average one does feel good but if he is something like 8.5 inches and it's just kind of too much.

Mr. Snakey

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
for a guy who's too big for his own good, is there any medical procedure or pill that can reduce the size of a man rather than the opposite? I mean if it comes down to not being able to have sex because of it lol. It's might be a dumb question but i really need to find out. don't get me wrong i like big but not like over 7 inches big.
Watch The Veiw

sarahkuving

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

sarahkuving

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
A 7" penis isn't freakishly large. That's around my size, I've gotten a lot of "this is the biggest thing I've ever seen", "it's bigger than my arm!" and all that, but it's really only 1-2" above average.

I've only been with very small girls. Eating more than I do on a regular basis they still fall into the "dangerously underweight" area for their height. It normally hurt them the first 3 or 4 times we had sex. Not to toot my own my own horn, but quickly thereafter I became their benchmark for the perfect member. If they told me to get it surgically altered I would have politely told them to go fuck themselves. Mines as big as it's going to get, yours is designed to deliver babies.

You should start by just having it exist inside of you. You should probably be on top so you can go at your own pace. If even this is just uncomfortably large, have him give you oral sex and use lubrication. Get used to it inside of you before jumping to the sex.

When you do finally have sex, take it slow, and don't take it all at once. If your boyfriend is any kind of a decent guy and wants to keep you without going under the knife, he'll work with you to make it a good experience.

Have you told him "it's too much, we need to do something different"? Or are you just letting him pound the snot out of you?

A 7" cock half way in is probably a lot less than what you're used to dealing with ;)

On a final note, if it's unbearable painful at all stages, that can be a medical condition caused by mental or physical conditions. It's also definitely something wrong with your hardware, not his.

4-5 is what i'm used to. His penis is what I consider freakishly big (9 inches) His size is just offensive and I have abnormally small private parts. We've even been to doctors about it.

UtahCock

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I would say the best response so far is from waltz#2. All good suggestions. There are ways to help you relax your vagina and have a very tigth vagina can be a diagnosable medical and/or psychological issue. I would look into it if I were you.

I do remember seeing on that showo n Oxygen with old lady nurse (ha! kills me!) that she advised a woman who was anxious about her partners large size to have her partner mastrubate shortly before they have sex because when he gets hard again it will not be as big. But if you' re trying to conceive, this might not be the best approach. I woudl say work out the sex issues and THEN work on conception

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
4-5 is what i'm used to. His penis is what I consider freakishly big (9 inches) His size is just offensive and I have abnormally small private parts. We've even been to doctors about it.

Okay. My original response to this was a bit harsh for a support group. I'll try again.

Who do you think you are? Do you realize you just called a natural body part offensive? I mean, it fucking grew in that way, how can it be offensive? YOU are offensive. Your profile says your interests are big dicks, but clearly that is not the case. You find a 1/1000 cock, and call it "freakish" and "offensive". As if it's HIS FAULT he got that big, his fault you didn't, and his fault YOU are unwilling to put in some fucking effort.

He should run. He should run far, and he should run fast. THAT'S what can be done. You are selfish, as well as inhuman. As women we have demanded more sexual liberation, and now that it is here we want none of the responsibility that comes with it; we want to make men completely responsible for our orgasms and it isn't fair. You, Sarah, are formed with the ability to deliver children.

You are supposed to have a certain amount of elasticity. If you don't, get used to not having sex with this man. If you do, then start stretching. I told you to do a google search, and it was sound advice. I'll help you.

KegelMaster is one of the best devices which can help you. Not only can you use it to stretch you, but you can use it to help you learn to relax by letting you feel exactly what you're doing.

Jade eggs can be equally as effective, if more expensive. Now, if you don't do your research, you'll think these things can only help you tone and strengthen your pubic floor, but that's not true. before you can work out the PC muscle, you have to learn to actively relax it.

Graduated butt plugs can provide a gentle, gradual training for your love muscles. Again, this will take research, and work on YOUR part. You can change easily, and safely. You just have to be willing.

Those are ways to help accomodate unusual girth. As for length, why are you trying to get all 9 inches inside you? Are you crazy? You're just not that deep inside. Take in what you can, and leave the rest out. Little by little, if your relationship lasts, more and more of him will fit inside (provided that you have regular sex).

I'm wondering if you're just a troll. Probably. I mean, who comes to a big dick site and calls them offensive?

7x6

Sexy Member
Media
This is a fucking hilarious thread. Once in a blue moon someone comes along who actually needs support for the reality of a large penis and they get a load of abuse.

Sarah, I seriously doubt your lover would actually want to shorten his 9" cock, hell, I know I wouldn't. It's a really good point though, my current girlfriend's reaction to my rather average 7" was "too big" which I found a bit of a turn on to be honest as the last two women i'd been with seemed unimpressed (one even described me as small). We had to be careful for a while but these days, she just begs to be fucked deeper...

I have an ex who had an ex with a 9x7 cock which we talked about a lot (yeah i'm obsessed, it's why I joined LPSG), she reckons that at first she couldn't take it all but that after a while she could, but only sort of. No balls deep pounding in the positions me and her liked so much but it apparently worked very well for other positions. The thing is, she was a big girl in many ways (liked being fisted) and really into big cocks (went searching for one online after we split) but in reality, could barely manage much more than 7" in length (we had a lot of fun with a 9" dildo).

Basically, I reckon it's quite normal to not be able to handle much more than 7" though of course the size queens (and size obsessed guys pretending to be size queens) here will make you feel otherwise. If he insists on pounding you with all 9" of his cock, then he's not for you, maybe these 'jelly ring' things will help but if he's telling you you should be able to take his whole length and enjoy it, tell him where to get off, it sounds like the two of you could very easily be having a lot more fun elsewhere :)

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Why didn't you state all the facts clearly in your initial post?!:mad::confused: You would have received helpful answers much more quickly.
Thanks, this will help a lot. We were actually trying to conceive and this will save me some pain.
4-5 is what i'm used to. OMFG! If that's what you are used to and clearly prefer, then why in the name of God are you torturing this poor man AND trying to have a baby with him?!?!?:eek::confused::eek: Shit! I won't even shave my legs for anything under 6.5".:tongue: Out of curiosity how old are you? Are you aware his penis needn't go balls deep, in order for you to become pregnant. His penis is what I consider freakishly big (9 inches)ROTFLMAO :biggrin1: We have women here who won't even talk to men with less than a 9" cock! His size is just offensive and I have abnormally small private parts. Sounds to me like, the actual problem is you, as you freely admit to having abnormally small private parts. :rolleyes: How on earth did you allow yourself to fall in love with and presumably marry a man whose body you find so freakish & offensive ?!? We've even been to doctors about it. I don't think many other girls can handle him either.
That is where you are very, very wrong. Perhaps girls with freakishly small vaginas like your own can't handle a real man like him. However, trust me on this, there a great many real women with normal vaginas who can and have handled men his size and larger . . . and we love every single second!

AltaredEgo was too kind, you're a stupid, ungrateful child. Have you ever heard of the phrase size queen?

Okay. My original response to this was a bit harsh for a support group. I'll try again.
Who do you think you are? Do you realize you just called a natural body part offensive? I mean, it fucking grew in that way, how can it be offensive? YOU are offensive. Your profile says your interests are big dicks, but clearly that is not the case. You find a 1/1000 cock, and call it "freakish" and "offensive". As if it's HIS FAULT he got that big, his fault you didn't, and his fault YOU are unwilling to put in some fucking effort. He should run. He should run far, and he should run fast. THAT'S what can be done. You are selfish, as well as inhuman. AE I think caliing the silly twit inhuman is a bit much. As women we have demanded more sexual liberation, and now that it is here we want none of the responsibility that comes with it; we want to make men completely responsible for our orgasms and it isn't fair. You, Sarah, are formed with the ability to deliver children.

You are supposed to have a certain amount of elasticity. If you don't, get used to not having sex with this man. If you do, then start stretching. I told you to do a google search, and it was sound advice. This will take research, and work on YOUR part. You can change easily, and safely. You just have to be willing. If she's too dumb to google, and doesn't realize it is she, and not he who has the problem; then she is IMO too stupid to breed.:mad:

Those are ways to help accomodate unusual girth. As for length, why are you trying to get all 9 inches inside you? Are you crazy? You're just not that deep inside. Take in what you can, and leave the rest out. Little by little, if your relationship lasts, more and more of him will fit inside (provided that you have regular sex).

I'm wondering if you're just a troll. Probably. I mean, who comes to a big dick site and calls them offensive? I wondered the exact same thing. :confused: She doesn't know how lucky she is! How dare she criticize and treat with open disdain what so many of us crave and rarely get!!!