Can Bottoms cum hands free?

B_Nicodemous

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Ok this will sound like herasey but: the one and only time I EVER came hands free, was not by some massive cock (and I have had my share) but by a guy who was between 4 and 4 1/2 inches. He had a wicked upward curve, and a crow-bar-to-pull-his-cock-away-from-his-body angle, and with my legs over his shoulders, he could get me there almost each time. Something about his penis shape, head shape, and they way it would hit rapidly across my prostate, hitting on the in stroke, flicking and scraping across on the out stroke, made me shoot damn near every time.

A longer or thicker dick, for me at least, while giving wonderous feelings, has yet to accomplish what his modest endowment did.

Point being: every bottom and every top are different, and using blanket statements like "you just need blah and you will be assured blank" is a dangerous practise. The smaller guy worked for me. My larger current guy has come close (curves left) and may do it one day. And if they he does? Woo hoo! It will mean that I am not denied that pleasure just becuase the equipment is different :biggrin:

LordDivineFist

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I remember a time when I was with a boyfriend...and he was rather...erm...large. So we got to kissing and rubbing on each other..and he picked me up and sat me on it..well..he slid me down and I just came right then and there. The feeling was just so amazing.

rcc8611

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Never bottomed for a guy yet but would love to... I however can make mysf cum hands free with my anal dildo that I use and sometimes I don't have to be fully hard it just comes right out

BBB2.5

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Se that was what I experienced with the ex! It hit that spot over and over and BLAMO!!!!

Sorry, back now...lol!

LOL...All a matter how you they do it :biggrin1:...Where have you been?????

B_Nicodemous

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Apparently inthe wrong places! lol

Nah my current guy is very talented, and hell can make me have non ejaculatory full body assgasms (as Bbucko calls them) but we are still trying to find the perfect position to get me to cum hands free. Though i think we are getting there, and hey, trying is half the fun! LOL!:biggrin:

Last edited by a moderator: