Can Bottoms cum hands free?

Psubttmboi

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
This is great and all, but are there any specific positions that you guys are in? like on your back? doggie? on your stomach? what works best? or is it about cock length/angle of entry? I would love to cum hands-free!!!

D_Ivanna_Wanka-Wang

Account Disabled
Media
I have before. First off I was SUPER horny and hadn't cum in about two weeks. I was on top strattling my top, cowboy style I believe is what it's called. I had to change angles til I found the one spot that felt the best and rode that spot as hard as I could. Didn't take long before I came.

Note: That's the position that worked for me. I know other bottoms who have done it in other postions. You have to find one that hits in the right spot. and trust me, you'll know when you've found it.

D_Ivanna_Wanka-Wang

Account Disabled
Media
My partner often does but he hates it as it puts an end to our fun until he has rested as he just cant take cock after he has came sensitivity issue I think. Oh and my cock is straight no bend.

The not being able to take cock after he's come happens to me too. Try letting him have more control in speed and depth, it'll shorten the rest period, or at least it does for me.

michaang

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Friend of mine with a straight 8x6 cock had given me numbing orgasms before (as in the muscles in my face went numb and I couldn't form words for several minutes), but once I rode on top of him while facing him and by finding the right angle and rhthym, I came hands-free for the first time (and thus far only time). Never thought it'd happen to me, but damn..

Red_Rebel

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Hm I swear this was on other posts.

With that aside...Yup I came hands free a couple of times. The very first time caught me off guard. Recently a few of my "hands-free" cum were not 100% hands free.

I would typically play with myself at the beginning of anal sex and as the other guy gets closer...then I aggressively ride him till we both cum (this is when I don't touch myself). I guess I'm sort of an aggressive bottom but I get off on seeing someone else get off.

meschka

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Its happened during sex but ive never done it. One guy i was fucking kept spraying cum as i was fucking his hole. Was really hot wasnt full on cum but was spurt after spurt of precum. Also the other week i was pounding a guys hole deep and hard and he shot a giant load without touching himself. Was hot

LuciferChild

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
i was almost cumming with hands free once when the guy had to stop because he was cumming, after that i never had a guy who could make me cum like that...it was a crazy feeling, wish to feel it again :(

red7.5

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
...One guy i was fucking kept spraying cum as i was fucking his hole. Was really hot wasnt full on cum but was spurt after spurt of precum...

That pretty much describes me when I'm taking it doggie style and the angle is just right - spurting pre with the top's inward strokes. Sorry to say have not yet cum completely hands free.

HungBiGuy8

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I cum hands free all the time. It's not unusual for me to cum from sucking a guy. I get so turned on with a hard cock in my mouth, anticipating the load I'm going to swallow that my cock will unload on it's own. When it first started happening I was embarrassed but have found most guys think it's a turn on. Haven't ever cum from getting fucked, usually by then I've already shot my load from prepping his cock to fuck me :)

chrisrobin

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I cum hands free all the time. It's not unusual for me to cum from sucking a guy. I get so turned on with a hard cock in my mouth, anticipating the load I'm going to swallow that my cock will unload on it's own. When it first started happening I was embarrassed but have found most guys think it's a turn on. Haven't ever cum from getting fucked, usually by then I've already shot my load from prepping his cock to fuck me :)
From the moment I get a cock between my lips I'm boned up and 99 times out of a hundred will shoot my load without touching, sucking cock, feeling balls and smelling a nice bush is so erotic. I just have to make sure my cock is in a place it can unload otherwise I have spunky briefs for the rest of the day! I have to admit its the same getting fucked, any position, doggy, legs in the air, my cock totally hard and throbbing and ready to release with deep penetration.

rockhardbttm

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I've cum just from getting fucked many times. Nothing turns me on more than nice dick pounding away at me. The more pent up I am the more likely it is to happen. I cum mostly in doggy or standing but not a requirement. Also you kinda need a top that can last awhile.