Can breast augmentation be undone?

eyescream

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I've never been a fan of plastic surgery or enhancements. Nor have I ever considered having one done to me.

I was just browsing some celebrity boob jobs done and some turned out quite over the top.

Which got me thinking: can breast augmentation be undone? Like down the road if the woman wants to remove the implants, would her breasts return to the way they were before?

tat2dqt78

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Yes they do a breast reduction, and lift. It can be done, but is expensive, painful and leaves scars.

B_625girth

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
sure didn't pam anderson have hers sort of undone, and then redone?? I know they can do reductions, I know one gal who had a reduction and now 5 yrs later once some of it back!!!! she will go from big natural breasts to reduced, to fake boobs. and a friend's daughter had her big ones reduced, and she is almost flat chested now!!! her own dad said she went too far.

ConstantComment

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
IT looks as if Demi Moore got augementation in the 80s and then ahd them decreased as well. I haven't read anything about it but the progression of photos looks that way.