Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
interesting. before opening this thread i thought it would be about feeling annoyed about how much attention the size of your cock can get (the cock getting too much "worship"). i will admit that sometimes i do feel annoyed at people when they just totally perv out about my own dick size, and i would be willing to bet that i have nothing on the two guys mentioned in this thread. i guess thats just me, though... ego-stroking has the opposite effect on me.

what you described, though, is even more interesting. it really is like some strangely primitive hierarchy in many ways. i hope im not being offensive or suggesting anything, but im curious: were both of these men straight?

BJs4You IL

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Yes, the women don't care about how the men rank, but some of the men definitely respect the men who are larger than them more than the men who are smaller than them, even talking in hushed respectful tones of voice on cam when larger men enter the room and being especially respectful when they talk to one another. I reminds me of a pack of wolves, how they all always know their rank in the pack and they're careful not to cross the ones above them, but they'll growl at the ones below. I've never seen men act like that before, and it never occurred to me that some men would act like that based on penis size. I felt like an anthropologist.

Obviously not all of the men do that, but some do!

So true! I've had more pervy PMs about TheBoyfriend's penis that perving on me, which is funny.

haha...anthropologist...good....I don't respect guys based on their cocks, but I guess I don't mind stroking their ego a bit if they have a big beautiful cock. But as soon as they start taking it all too seriously, they can go bend over a tree.

D_Harvey Schmeckel

Sexy Member
Media
Something about chat here creeps me out a lot, and everything in this thread makes me wonder what anyone gets out of it. Sounds like junior high mentality in a more explicitly sexual context, just how I felt any time I lurked and read. It's fun to j/o and get noticed and commented on for a few minutes but the whole private room invitation business is just too complicated. Juggling the social niceties of all that kills my arousal no matter how intense it had been. And for social interaction the threads offer a lot more than the text chat. That whole business of asking permission to see a cam is so offputting, and having to OK or disapprove requests seems like such a hassle. I'm sure there are ways I could enjoy the chat function, but I feel hopelessly bewildered by much of it and like no one there wants to help a newbie.

PS-- Meanwhile, my friends list at cam4 is about three times what it is here-- almost all people who invite me because of chat comments-- and I seem to banter with the cammers very comfortably there. But wtf? LPSG is where I feel like I have friends otherwise, but the chat doesn't seem a bit friendly.

Last edited:

Patchos

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Something about chat here creeps me out a lot, and everything in this thread makes me wonder what anyone gets out of it. Sounds like junior high mentality in a more explicitly sexual context, just how I felt any time I lurked and read. It's fun to j/o and get noticed and commented on for a few minutes but the whole private room invitation business is just too complicated. Juggling the social niceties of all that kills my arousal no matter how intense it had been. And for social interaction the threads offer a lot more than the text chat. That whole business of asking permission to see a cam is so offputting, and having to OK or disapprove requests seems like such a hassle. I'm sure there are ways I could enjoy the chat function, but I feel hopelessly bewildered by much of it and like no one there wants to help a newbie.

PS-- Meanwhile, my friends list at cam4 is about three times what it is here-- almost all people who invite me because of chat comments-- and I seem to banter with the cammers very comfortably there. But wtf? LPSG is where I feel like I have friends otherwise, but the chat doesn't seem a bit friendly.

What is there to take seriously about a chat room on a large penis website? You come in, you chat to people you find interesting, cam, do whatever. You either like it or you don't.

HungThickProf

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
interesting. before opening this thread i thought it would be about feeling annoyed about how much attention the size of your cock can get (the cock getting too much "worship"). i will admit that sometimes i do feel annoyed at people when they just totally perv out about my own dick size, and i would be willing to bet that i have nothing on the two guys mentioned in this thread. i guess thats just me, though... ego-stroking has the opposite effect on me.

what you described, though, is even more interesting. it really is like some strangely primitive hierarchy in many ways. i hope im not being offensive or suggesting anything, but im curious: were both of these men straight?

To answer your question, YES! YES THEY WERE! However, one of them just appreciate the penis, but not the male form(guy2). The other is is willing to mess around with a guy if he's attractive and the cock is bigger than his own(guy1).

HungThickProf

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay

I'm sorry about that. I can assure that there are some nice, down to earth people there who you would enjoy speaking with.

Tattooed Goddess

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Not only do the men do this with each other, if two women are on cam, they try to make the women compete with each other. Usually it's Who has the biggest tits? And we all go "We don't care" Enjoy the cam view without making us compete with each other. It doesn't translate as well to women as it does for men.

There is a heirarchy in the chat, about 3 really big dicked guys get worshipped by the other guys. The wormy types are all over them with the "Bro, that's a huge cock man" and others just make the entire chat about bowing down and begging the big dicked guy to notice him.

wallyj84

Superior Member
Media
Eh, the chats are really about what you would expect from a big dick site.

A little bit off topic, I'm writing an erotic story that started out as SPH but has now turned into cock worship. As I was writing it today, I kind of got the feeling that I was being a bit too intense with the cock worship when one character referred to another character's cock as divine and literally a part of God.

petite

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Eh, the chats are really about what you would expect from a big dick site.

A little bit off topic, I'm writing an erotic story that started out as SPH but has now turned into cock worship. As I was writing it today, I kind of got the feeling that I was being a bit too intense with the cock worship when one character referred to another character's cock as divine and literally a part of God.

You just reminded me of the Kama Sutra.

B_theOtherJJ

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Well, keep in mind, this is a BIG cock site, so there will naturally be competition for the title of "THE BIGGEST" cock. Its sorta like arm wrestling, only LOWER....

As I keep saying over and over and over again, DONT take any of this seriously, use the site as entertainment only, and dont believe anything you hear. It will certianly make your experience on the site more bearable and FUN.

petite

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I've only heard of the Kama Sutra, so can you explain what that comment was supposed to mean.

The Kama Sutra means book (sutra) of love (kama) in Sanskrit, a dead language. This is from Love in a Dead Language by Lee Siegel:

In Hindu terms it [the penis, or lingam] would be considered a manifestation of god, an epiphanic source of blessings, santifying the life of anyone who beheld or touched it or made offerings to it.

The Siva-linga [lingam of Shiva] is the phallus of the deity that is venerated in India as the primary phenomenal manifestation of the god.

From the Kamasutra, "All pious people are eager to worship the linga in the shrine [thus it follows]: A man [should], upon waking up in the morning and before going to bed at night, make reverential salutations, offering benedictions and hymns of praise or supplication to the linga on his own body, placed there as a god, by the god, for the god; a woman [should] bow to his linga (as a manifestation of god) and make offerings of ghee and curds, flowers and incense to that holy form."

Last edited:

D_Harvey Schmeckel

Sexy Member
Media
What is there to take seriously about a chat room on a large penis website? You come in, you chat to people you find interesting, cam, do whatever. You either like it or you don't.

Thanks for a dismissive remark that perfectly illustrates the cold shoulder attitude I was talking about. I take this site seriously because I spend a fair amount of time and enjoy the members' interaction. I take the video chat seriously because the opportunity to see and show hardons seems very enticing, and because I've connected with some very hot and friendly guys there.

But the hierarchical nature of the whole thing is very obnoxious. Maybe not to straight male egomaniacs and their female and gay male sycophants, but it sure is to me. Having to wonder whether someone will let you see his cam or not, wondering if you made an enemy by refusing a private room invitation because you're already in a private room and trying to juggle that with keeping up with the main chat and replying to comments, good Lord! The stress hormones quickly drown out the sexual arousal hormones. I doubt very much that the individuals at LPSG are any more unfriendly than those at cam4. I'm saying the whole setup of the chat is unfriendly by comparison.

luka82

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
LPSG chat is all about the love!
Some people get their loving from cock worshipers, some from boobs worshipers, and there are US who are loved anyways!:):):):)
LPSG chat represents a group of various people, most of the regulars are worthly of knowing.
And damn have I met some fine speciments of humanity there. And I`m so proud I can call some of them my friends.

luka82

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Thanks for a dismissive remark that perfectly illustrates the cold shoulder attitude I was talking about. I take this site seriously because I spend a fair amount of time and enjoy the members' interaction. I take the video chat seriously because the opportunity to see and show hardons seems very enticing, and because I've connected with some very hot and friendly guys there.

But the hierarchical nature of the whole thing is very obnoxious. Maybe not to straight male egomaniacs and their female and gay male sycophants, but it sure is to me. Having to wonder whether someone will let you see his cam or not, wondering if you made an enemy by refusing a private room invitation because you're already in a private room and trying to juggle that with keeping up with the main chat and replying to comments, good Lord! The stress hormones quickly drown out the sexual arousal hormones. I doubt very much that the individuals at LPSG are any more unfriendly than those at cam4. I'm saying the whole setup of the chat is unfriendly by comparison.
Oh my......you got it all wrong.
First of all why care if someone doesn`t let you view cam? it happens to all of us. trust me. there are some chatters who by default won`t let other male members view their cams, so what????
Personally I always have an open cam, if anyone wants to view, let him.
But different people, different agendas. I`m not in chat for dick. I am there for fun. I can have dick in real life.
If someone doesn`t let me view his/her cam, i usually ask why is that so. Trust me nobody has ever become my "enemy" because he/her didn`t let me view. Relax and enjoy the fun.

hung9mike

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Does it really matter if one has the biggest dick in a room(living room filled with guests, or even a chatroom)? Do we put too much of an emphasis on cock size?
The answer to your first question is, of course, no. But it does seem that some guys' entire identity and self-worth are tied up in how big their cock is. I'm fortunate to be big, but I like to think I stay grounded about it-- it's part of who I am, but it doesn't define who I am.

The chat room does attract guys who have an issue about who's biggest though. Several years ago, one guy approached me in a private message which was very aggressive in tone. It was as if he was threatened by the fact that I was as big as (if not bigger than) him. After he told me to "put up or shut up" (his words!) by sending him some pictures, he calmed down and his tone changed. I think he decided I was about as big as he was, and he was fine with that. :tongue: But, to me, he shouldn't worry about what other guys have or don't have. The point is to enjoy what you have, big, small, or anywhere in between. I really wouldn't be surprised if he was one of the participants in the exchange you were part of.

And as for your second question, yes, we do place too much importance on size. Being big doesn't make you a better lover or a better person. In fact, I'm inclined to believe that hung guys have to work to overcome the idea that bigger is better and not assume that just because they're big, they're great in the sack.

D_Harvey Schmeckel

Sexy Member
Media
Oh my......you got it all wrong.

Thanks, but I wish you'd elaborate. Let me add that I just had a fun morning visit to video chat at Silverdaddies. Will stick with that from now on since none of the age or orientation divisions are relevant there. Far more guys camming, no issues like this:

First of all why care if someone doesn`t let you view cam?

Because it is an obnoxious feature of the site contrasted to cam4. I don't give a damn except to wish that they would put up some kind of sign saying "don't bother me if you're not a woman or a young man." Feels like ego roulette around here and with so many less intimidating options why would any older gay man bother?

Personally I always have an open cam, if anyone wants to view, let him.
But different people, different agendas. I`m not in chat for dick. I am there for fun. I can have dick in real life.

I get plenty IRL too, and more to the point ass. Come to this site for fun interaction without a lot of gay/straight or older/younger BS-- and find it everywhere but in the chat.

If someone doesn`t let me view his/her cam, i usually ask why is that so. Trust me nobody has ever become my "enemy" because he/her didn`t let me view. Relax and enjoy the fun.

Let me be explicit about something that is NO FUN. At Silverdaddies one can easily navigate a private session (just found this out) without then being bombarded by other people's invitations because they can see you've gone private. Having to turn people away bothers me as much or in fact way more than being turned away. There's something-- as you say-- that I just DON'T GET about chat on this site; rejection seems built into the whole paradigm. Don't want to give it, don't want to receive it, can't see any way around it. Which is not at all the case with cam4 or Silverdaddies. What am I missing? The fact that explicit and plaintive PM requests for assistance in understanding/navigating the chat have gone unanswered here really adds to the cold shoulder feeling.

luka82

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Well...hm...idk....lol
If you spent more time in chat I bet more people would agree to show you their cam. Some people are not comfortable showing their face to strangers, and there are times in chat when faces dominate the dick cams.
Let me try to explain something else.
When we have women in chat, and that is quite often, ladies often chose to cam for a selected few. They usually only show their face, and we get into web chatting. When some male members engage in such "face to faces" conversations they simply don`t want "strangers" to be a part of that convo. That`s my opinion, it is not a fact.
But when people see you being a regular, being polite and communicative, they sure will let you view their cams and be a part of that convo and you don`t even have to have your cam on, nor you had to cam ever. Maybe you were in chat the same time I was, but honestly I don`t remember. Why? Just because I don`t memorize people by their dicks only.
If you are looking just for wangs in LPSG chat, IDK you will find many, but I don`t believe you will enjoy it that much. This chat is much more than a "wang fest". But the most important thing is everyone is welcome. Newbies are treated with respect and trolls, minors and pedos are regularly reported.
Give it an another try, open your views, talk to more people and you I promise you will enjoy the experience.

B_theOtherJJ

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight

I truly hope you spend as much time agonizing over IMPORTANT things in your life as you do over this trivial nonsense ? Honestly, I really dont give a fuck what a bunch of strangers in a chat room think about me, and whether they will be upset if I refuse to private chat with them or if they will allow me to view them jerking their cock. I hope you also know how utterly ridiculous that sounds. I really feel bad for you and your dilemas here. Maybe you just have too much damn time on your hands ? Maybe do some charity work that can benefit other. Cheers.

helgaleena

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
The Kama Sutra means book (sutra) of love (kama) in Sanskrit, a dead language. This is from Love in a Dead Language by Lee Siegel:

In Hindu terms it [the penis, or lingam] would be considered a manifestation of god, an epiphanic source of blessings, santifying the life of anyone who beheld or touched it or made offerings to it.

The Siva-linga [lingam of Shiva] is the phallus of the deity that is venerated in India as the primary phenomenal manifestation of the god.

From the Kamasutra, "All pious people are eager to worship the linga in the shrine [thus it follows]: A man [should], upon waking up in the morning and before going to bed at night, make reverential salutations, offering benedictions and hymns of praise or supplication to the linga on his own body, placed there as a god, by the god, for the god; a woman [should] bow to his linga (as a manifestation of god) and make offerings of ghee and curds, flowers and incense to that holy form."

Thank you, petite. I often forget that not everyone has read this, or the other Sanskrit devotional literature that I did in grad school. No, there are plenty of historical antecedents for penis worship besides the song of Solomon. Priapic ones. Yang ones.