emasculated

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I have very limited experience sucking cock. My best experience was with an older man who knew what he wanted and directed how I was to service his cock until he shot his load down my throat. He was only average size, maybe 6-6.5 inches but he did grab my head and drive his cock in deep when he came. I had no sensation of him being in my throat, nor did I taste cum in my mouth except for the few drops I cleaned off his knob as he pulled out. I don’t believe I deepthroated him, but I’d like to learn.

I am curious if deep throating can be taught or is it a natural talent you either have or you don’t. Would like to hear of any experiences from anyone who has either taught or learned how to deepthroat.

Reactions: LoveBigP

Iwanthead

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I had an ex girlfriend that would gargle a shot of whiskey right before going balls deep on my cock. But the best part was her slide her tongue out and lick my balls while my cock was deep in her throat. I miss how she did that, and how she swallowed every drop.

emasculated

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Yes. You can learn to deepthroat. Takes practice, like anything else. Try sucking on a banana, and practice suppressing your gag reflex as it gets past your mouth into your throat.

I have tried bananas but found sausages more authentic and a little easier to swallow. I still gag. I also try to manage my gag reflex every day when I brush my teeth by simply using my toothbrush to trigger it. I can relax enough to swallow but I gag. Wondering if I will ever get past the gagging.
When the feeder from my OP fed me his cock, I didn’t seem to gag. Is there some magic response to a real cock that helps me relax?

chrisrobin

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I have tried bananas but found sausages more authentic and a little easier to swallow. I still gag. I also try to manage my gag reflex every day when I brush my teeth by simply using my toothbrush to trigger it. I can relax enough to swallow but I gag. Wondering if I will ever get past the gagging.
When the feeder from my OP fed me his cock, I didn’t seem to gag. Is there some magic response to a real cock that helps me relax?
Gag reflexes can be triggered by many different things. I've never gagged when sucking cock, big small thin or fat and yet when the dentist starts probing round in the back of my mouth I feel the need to gag.

emasculated

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Gag reflexes can be triggered by many different things. I've never gagged when sucking cock, big small thin or fat and yet when the dentist starts probing round in the back of my mouth I feel the need to gag.

Thanks for sharing your experience. I am wondering if our body knows instinctively when a cock is in our mouth and there is relaxant or some otter physiological reason why I didn’t gag when I had a cock shoved into the back of my mouth.

Xplorious

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Yes, in my experience, you can train yourself to relax and combat that natural reflex to gag. I feel like I have a fairly sensitive gag reflex. Brushing my teeth on certain mornings, for example, can trigger it immediately so sometimes I am more sensitive than others. But as far as deepthroating a penis, at first when I tried to take it all the way in so that his pelvis was against my mouth, I would gag instantly. I think maybe the first few instances were when a guy just grabbed my head and shoved it in fast which didn't allow me to prepare.

A really awesome guy coached me and showed me positions where my throat might relax a bit more (sideways doing 69 for example and lying face up on the bed with my head hanging back over the edge to extend my throat). After a couple of more times being together, I could hold it longer. The sensation went from panic when the gag reflex would kick in to more of an awareness of where the cock was in my throat. When it goes from my mouth to my throat I feel almost a "bump" where my throat is narrow and the head of his dick has to kind of push against the sides to go in a little further. This is where I really started to like this feeling so am almost distracted away from the gag and living in the moment of this beautiful hard cock filling the sides of my throat. I also noticed that when I hit that point, the guy would moan or grunt so I knew he was feeling extra good when I took his dick to that spot. Because I love to please a lover, this has increased my desire to improve and progress more.

I hope this helps!

emasculated

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
A really awesome guy coached me and showed me positions where my throat might relax a bit more

I think this is the key. A confident top who can educate those of us who want to service cock well. I have tried to connect with the man who fed me my first load and have had no response. He made it amazing for both of us and I/we (cocksuckers) need a feeder who can teach us how to please.

WilliamG

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I've never sucked a real cock... Yet. But I have been experimenting with a couple of my silicone dildos. I have a couple that are made from Vixen Creations "VixSkin" silicone. Unlike regular silicone cocks, these are softer on the outside - firm on the inside. My wife says they feel pretty authentic for a toy. So I enjoy some herb, get a glass of wine, and play suck for a bit. I think I'm getting better!

Reactions: emasculated

Puffdaddy316

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I dunno and I guess I’m in the minority here but I think some people have the “skill” and others don’t and we shouldn’t shame those who don’t!

Maybe I haven’t and they haven’t had the right teachers or ARE the right teachers though!

Reactions: WilliamG

josh20hung

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response

I was just about to post the exact same thing. For some reason .. EVERYTHING makes me gag, but when I start sucking, I can take it all .. and I've been with some BIG guys. I can't even take a big bite of food without gagging. But for some reason I can take the whole thing!!

Definitely. I use to be terrible at sucking and maybe not taught but practise. Can now deep throat good 8” cock. Love laying on my back having my throat fucked!!

D

deleted1000191

I practiced on many cocks until I could do it easily. One friend has an honest 8" cock, and I would lay on the bed with my head hanging over the edge. I have him hold my shoulders down while he fucks my mouth. I do admit to throwing up the first few times, but fortunately he kept fucking my mouth until he shot his load in my throat. It was a good thing he was holding me down, or I would have tried to get away. Now I can easily deep throat him in any position.

mushroomcap

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
You can teach yourself not to gag and how to breathe with a cock down your throat. What you can't do is make change the size of your throat. I used a toothbrush to desensitize myself to having something down my throat. Everytime I brushed my teeth, I'd rub the inside of my throat till I would stop gagging and the next time I'd go a little deeper till I was totally gag free. Breathing is a bit harder to learn since you need something dick shaped down your throat to recreate having the real thing. Try to remember to breathe through the nose. If a guy is really thick, I find that he'll fill my throat so much that I can't breathe at all so I'll take deep breaths and keep him in for as long as i can before gasping for air.

It seems that some guys and gals can get their throat to accommodate any thickness of cock. I can handle a pretty thick one but I've had a few that would only go so far before I couldn't fit anymore of it in. My throat stretches just so much and that's it. I've seen vids of blowjobs where their throats just seem to expand as much as needed to handle super thick cocks.

Good luck!

D

deleted9718551

Yeah. Took me a bit to reach what I felt was pretty good. Started with fingers then moved to a banana. Then used a 6 inch dildo. Now I have an 8 inch I use.

Lakeshore

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I believe we can be taught to deepthroat. When I began to want to I practiced at home by slowly inserting an 8" long, average width silicone dildo that had balls on it. As I'd insert it I'd gag and tear-up quite a bit but by going deeper & deeper each time I used it I could go balls deep on it after about 2-3 weeks taking it in my mouth. My suck buddy has a pretty long, above average width cock and I make sure I haven't eaten before we meet up as the gag reflex sometimes occurs. When I first take his cock deep I slowly go down on him and tell him to not force me deeper as I want to control the depth. Fun to get him all in my mouth/throat.

HotThroatLA

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I practiced on many cocks until I could do it easily. One friend has an honest 8" cock, and I would lay on the bed with my head hanging over the edge. I have him hold my shoulders down while he fucks my mouth. I do admit to throwing up the first few times, but fortunately he kept fucking my mouth until he shot his load in my throat. It was a good thing he was holding me down, or I would have tried to get away. Now I can easily deep throat him in any position.

"Head off the bed" deepthroating is so damn hot! I absolutely love sucking that way! ;)

JuniorEagerSlothbear-small.gif

wolfman105

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I have very limited experience sucking cock. My best experience was with an older man who knew what he wanted and directed how I was to service his cock until he shot his load down my throat. He was only average size, maybe 6-6.5 inches but he did grab my head and drive his cock in deep when he came. I had no sensation of him being in my throat, nor did I taste cum in my mouth except for the few drops I cleaned off his knob as he pulled out. I don’t believe I deepthroated him, but I’d like to learn.

I am curious if deep throating can be taught or is it a natural talent you either have or you don’t. Would like to hear of any experiences from anyone who has either taught or learned how to deepthroat.
Breathe through your nose. Also think about something else.