Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I always hit my wife’s cervix. She loves it. However once in a rare moon, I can barely reach the pocket beyond the cervix (posterior fornix - google it!). It sends instant pleasure through her body.

I’m sure larger guys here know all about it - sometimes gives instant squirting orgasm.

Reactions: epiphytecq

merc41

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I've only hit my wifes cervix a few times and it was very painful for her. Most times I can go balls deep and enjoy it. We use lube all of the time because it makes sex pleasurable for her and I. Love it when I can feel the warmth of her ass on my balls we we go slow and deep.

scattershot

Superior Member
Media
I mostly fuck guys but when I have hooked up with a girl I've had to be careful as they've told me it can be uncomfortable on the cervix. Sometimes anal is just easier lol

BigDiscovery99

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Washington (Washington, D.C., United States)
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
A lot of women have taken me balls deep but it takes some time and not in all positions. Only a few times have I really buried my whole cock fucking any woman doggystyle. In missionary, if we fuck for a while and she’s really aroused, then she can take me all the way in for the good thrusts when I’m getting ready to cum. Sometimes that means I’ll push into the fornix; which feels like my head pushes into a new tight pocket deep in the back of her pussy.

Thickshafted

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
This is my buddy's huge fucking dick. He told me most girls can't handle the pain from him going balls deep the whole time they're fucking, but he has to go balls deep at the end to be able to cum, so they have to tolerate it for at least the last few thrusts. He's got crazy girth, but the thickness gives the illusion that he's not as long as he actually is. I don't know if he's ever measured it, but I've seen it in person, and it's fuckin SCARY big. Those bitches he goes deep in must be sore as SHIT the next day. cock_pic.jpg
cock_pic_semi_2.jpg
cock_pic3.jpg
huge2.jpg
huge.jpg
massive.jpg

Thickshafted

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I don’t feel right if I don’t go balls deep.
I kinda need to be able to go balls deep to get off. Whether it's in a mouth or a hole, or even just a handjob. I need it to go down the whole shaft. Luckily for me, I'm nowhere near as big as you, so I can usually do it without worrying about hurting someone!

Reactions: deleted1846971
D

deleted1846971

I kinda need to be able to go balls deep to get off. Whether it's in a mouth or a hole, or even just a handjob. I need it to go down the whole shaft. Luckily for me, I'm nowhere near as big as you, so I can usually do it without worrying about hurting someone!
I understand the need. If you don’t get balls deep it feels incomplete.

Lucky for me I don’t worry about hurting anyone...I get off on it lol.

Reactions: Thickshafted

Thickshafted

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I understand the need. If you don’t get balls deep it feels incomplete.

Lucky for me I don’t worry about hurting anyone...I get off on it lol.
God DAMN, man. Not gonna lie, that's hot. You like to get aggressive on them like James Deen and shit? I'd love to get to see you tearing up a bitch's hole with your monster dick! Making her choke on your cock and shit.

Reactions: deleted1846971

MonCo_8

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
It depends on the girl. I’m eight inches - some can take it all the way and others find it uncomfortable. The size of the girl also doesn’t matter - I’ve had petite girls that can take a pounding! I find it to be pretty random

Reactions: orangeC

erpap

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
This is my buddy's huge fucking dick. He told me most girls can't handle the pain from him going balls deep the whole time they're fucking, but he has to go balls deep at the end to be able to cum, so they have to tolerate it for at least the last few thrusts. He's got crazy girth, but the thickness gives the illusion that he's not as long as he actually is. I don't know if he's ever measured it, but I've seen it in person, and it's fuckin SCARY big. Those bitches he goes deep in must be sore as SHIT the next day. View attachment 26819481 View attachment 26819491 View attachment 26819501 View attachment 26819521 View attachment 26819531 View attachment 26819541
Nice

merc41

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I'm 6 3/4 x 6 1/2 not huge but definatley above the 95th percentile. I love going balls deep, feeling my balls bounce off her taint, ass cheeks or chin. But to get off I need to pull back just until the glans pops out of her pussy/ass/mouth and go back in very shallow and fast.

D

deleted1846971

God DAMN, man. Not gonna lie, that's hot. You like to get aggressive on them like James Deen and shit? I'd love to get to see you tearing up a bitch's hole with your monster dick! Making her choke on your cock and shit.
As long as she is into yep. The rougher the play the more I enjoy it. Choking, slapping, spitting, bondage, etc. If it gets her more turned on to be in a scene like that I’m going to be painfully hard.

DiomedesXVI

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Depends. Some I can fit fully in, but it feels tighter and tighter as I slip deeper and deeper in to the hilt. The pressure feels amazing though. But, there are some I can’t go my full length into and that’s fine. The best part about having a tool as long as mine is I hit one of the pleasure zones all the way at the back of the pussy.

My girth also poses a challenge, but thankfully has never not fit. I stretch pussy fully open, and it’s tight, but I can manage to push it in. One good thing about my cock is that the girth is pretty uniform through the whole thing, so if I can fit the head in, then the rest can fit too. Thankfully, the stretch my cock applies to a pussy is very pleasurable for both me and my partners.

Despite the challenges, never had a single complaint, only praises really.

Reactions: merc41