Can girls tell shooting from oozing inside?

adam

Expert Member
Media
I guess we, guys are needlessly interested in the type of cumming; shooting or oozing.
As a matter of fact, our cum is supposed to be let off in the womb.
If girls, they can't tell the difference in their pussy, it's really an useless interest of guys. I wonder if they really can distinguish which is which.

I have only been with 4 girls and only the 2nd one said she could tell and she said it was real powerfull which I knew then she was lying because it shoots out not too far. Since she lied I had to quit her and then took with her cousin which was better.

and don';t get on my case cause I wasn't using a condom it wasnt planned and besides they both are on the pills.

D_Pubert Stabbingpain

Account Disabled
Media
I have only been with 4 girls and only the 2nd one said she could tell and she said it was real powerfull which I knew then she was lying because it shoots out not too far. Since she lied I had to quit her and then took with her cousin which was better.

and don';t get on my case cause I wasn't using a condom it wasnt planned and besides they both are on the pills.

Wating for more women to chime in here but I believe what a woman feels is the sudden enlargement of your cock and cock head as you approach orgasm as well as the contractions of your cock. There may also be some slight sensation as your ejaculate hits the sensitive nerves of the cervix but I think most women would rather feel your cock head there!

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I guess we, guys are needlessly interested in the type of cumming; shooting or oozing.
As a matter of fact, our cum is supposed to be let off in the womb.If girls, they can't tell the difference in their pussy, it's really an useless interest of guys. I wonder if they really can distinguish which is which.
One of the most important things I have learned in my two years on this site, is that most of mens interests regarding sex are useless in regards to women. Y'all don't just worry, you obsess about things we don't even know exist. For instance grower vs. shower, totally unimportant to 95% of women. Why? Because we only care about your erect size. Until I joined this site I had never even heard of grower and shower.

To answer your question, if a guy shoots hard, I can feel it even through a condom. Yes, that feeling of him becoming harder and bigger right before he shoots along with the feeling of him strongly ejaculating is often enough to induce another orgasm for me.

By definition an ooze would be undetectable. It does not however denote bad sex. What really matters to a woman is everything that your penis, hands, and mouth do before ejaculation.

FWIW: Even guys that ooze rather than shoot can get a girl pregnant so in the long run it really doesn't matter.

Yeah I have wondered about this too. Ladies, do you have something like an internal laser that measures speeds like the ones used on baseball pitches?
Oh Dear Lord! :aargh4: No we do not have an internal spedometer! :rolleyes: :duh:

D_Pubert Stabbingpain

Account Disabled
Media
For instance grower vs. shower, totally unimportant to 95% of women. Why? Because we only care about your erect size. Until I joined this site I had never even heard of grower and shower.

I certainly enjoy your holiday avatar! :smile:

I find your answer, um, puzzling. Why is it then that women's eyes gaze down to a man's crotch almost as often as men gaze down to women's breasts? Isn't it because women know that what they see down there is at the *very least* the minimum they are getting?

I have worked in many offices where women talk as much about that as they do about a guy's eyes or his ass. And while I am on that topic, what in God's name is it with women looking at a guy's ass? To a guy (especially str8), that is the MOST UNSEXY part of his body!

Tristessa

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I can feel contractions (stronger or weaker), but I don't think I can tell the difference in shooting and oozing. I'm not even sure how I would know if I could tell.

Opalite

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
One of the most important things I have learned in my two years on this site, is that most of mens interests regarding sex are useless in regards to women. Y'all don't just worry, you obsess about things we don't even know exist. For instance grower vs. shower, totally unimportant to 95% of women. Why? Because we only care about your erect size. Until I joined this site I had never even heard of grower and shower.

To answer your question, if a guy shoots hard, I can feel it even through a condom. Yes, that feeling of him becoming harder and bigger right before he shoots along with the feeling of him strongly ejaculating is often enough to induce another orgasm for me.

By definition an ooze would be undetectable. It does not however denote bad sex. What really matters to a woman is everything that your penis, hands, and mouth do before ejaculation.

FWIW: Even guys that ooze rather than shoot can get a girl pregnant so in the long run it really doesn't matter.

Oh Dear Lord! :aargh4: No we do not have an internal spedometer! :rolleyes: :duh:

Spot on, lady! I was just thinking almost the exact same thing :)

D_Chaumbrelayne_Copprehead

Account Disabled
Media

I don't usually choose to post in the women's section, but my wife's reaction mirrors what njqt says.

She could not care less if I shoot or dribble, and I've been known to do both.

However, the way my cock throbs as I'm close to cumming, and then ejaculating, can trigger her orgasm. She loves the feeling of being filled as we fuck, and then, as nj says, me getting harder and bigger followed by my orgasm, and she's gripping my ass, pushing me into her, as she cums too. It's truly awesome.