can guys be raped by women?

lafever

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Oh yea, especially when i`ve had a too many to drink, once in birmingham i was too drunk to drive home from the bar so i went home with a woman who lived right down the street, i thought everything was cool, i was going to pass out on the couch, she came in the living room naked and tried to force herself on me, after telling her no several times she finally gave up. The next morning i got several miles down the road when my engine locked up, she had poured sugar in my gas tank. As for being raped, my first wife would jump on me in my sleep or when i was passed out, sure enough i`d get hardones in my sleep or passed out. Once i cought her and asked her what she was doing and she told me hold on i`m almost done. Now i`m not sure if that qualifies since we were married but it made me feel used.

lafever

rich-9.8

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I don't think that a woman can rape a man according to the letter of the law in Scotland. The legal definition of rape requires penetration of the vagina or anus with the tip of the penis. Anything else is either inflicting clandestine injury or sexual assault, including if a woman forcibly has sex with a man.

Of course, morally speaking a woman can rape a man by forcing him to have sex against his will. Rape is also defined as overcoming the victims will through force, fear or fraud. A woman could pretend to be a man's wife and so fraudulently have sex with him (it has happened the other way around before), or threaten his family rather than overcoming him physically. In the moral sense these would certainly be rape, if not in the statutory legal sense.

rich-9.8

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
[FONT=arial,sans-serif][SIZE=-1]http://www.scottish.parliament.uk/business/research/pdf_res_notes/rn01-46.pdf

According to this, rape is a gender-specific crime, and only consists of vaginal penetration by a man of a woman.

So as far as women are concerned, the actus reus of rape is physically impossible, but the mens rea, the intention to have sex with a man regardless of his consent of lack of it, is certainly possible. That's the difference I was getting at between morally "raping" someone, and raping them as it is legally defined.
[/SIZE][/FONT]

KissFromParis

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
[FONT=arial,sans-serif][SIZE=-1]http://www.scottish.parliament.uk/business/research/pdf_res_notes/rn01-46.pdf

According to this, rape is a gender-specific crime, and only consists of vaginal penetration by a man of a woman.

So as far as women are concerned, the actus reus of rape is physically impossible, but the mens rea, the intention to have sex with a man regardless of his consent of lack of it, is certainly possible. That's the difference I was getting at between morally "raping" someone, and raping them as it is legally defined.
[/SIZE][/FONT]

thats only scottish law it seems ? and well in UK some women are way big / strong enough to rape a guy for sure lol, if u talk about physical force.

like i said before it can be done with some drug or blackmail or so...

rape is simply a forced sexual act, regardless of the way to do it / age / sex...

i wonder why some people think it can only be a big guy grabbing a lady and boombooming her by force.
never saw some girls forcing a guy to do something in elementary school or so ? it's somehow in human nature too, girl or guy... some people just force their way when they want something.

rich-9.8

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
thats only scottish law it seems ? and well in UK some women are way big / strong enough to rape a guy for sure lol, if u talk about physical force.

like i said before it can be done with some drug or blackmail or so...

rape is simply a forced sexual act, regardless of the way to do it / age / sex...

i wonder why some people think it can only be a big guy grabbing a lady and boombooming her by force.
never saw some girls forcing a guy to do something in elementary school or so ? it's somehow in human nature too, girl or guy... some people just force their way when they want something.

Read the link, legally rape is only forced vaginal intercourse. Morally, of course a man can be forced into a sex act against his will, but that wouldn't be rape in a court of law, but sexual assault.

TheRob

Legendary Member
Media
With drugs and alcohol I think it would be difficult to rape a guy because he might not get it up if he is really messed up. Or he will be willing because he is messed up but that is still him giving consent meaning it is not rape. As far as blackmail goes I probably would consider that rape but I don't thing it goes along with the definition of rape. Isn't rape supposed to be forcing someone into having sex without their consent. Well if you blackmail a person into having sex with you they are giving consent even though they don't want to.​

you can't drug consent out of someone and say it wasn't rape

mynesbiggerdenu'rs

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Lemme tell you somthing right now. If a woman is like ... 220 lbs. or 300 lbs. or is in some other ways nasty, my shit is staying flaccid. I know this cause I let a fat girl suck my dick once and guess what? Thats right, I could not keep that ship afloat. Now, what if she blindfolded me? Hmmm, well assuming I have not seen her first, and all I feel is her warm mouth taking "tugs" on my pole, yeah she is gunna get fucked and fucked HARD. But that aint rape, thats just kinky.

Even if, when I am done, she looks like a fat nasty assed bitch, well I was thinking the shit was better in my mind so then it's like beating off. But even then she would have to somehow cohearse me into not touching her nasty ass, cause I soon as I did.. I can tell you it will be like trying to slip a oyster into a coin slot once the jig is up.

And if she is hot? Well thats just cool. And if its blackmail... well, play your hand Chubs cause I aint gunna give you the gift. Or maybe I will, maybe I use the fat ass dick god gave me to punish her rectum once I have her down. Turn the tables as it were?

So basically, no, I cannot be raped.