can guys be raped by women?

dolfette

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
i've spoken to female rape victime, filled with shame because their bodies responded, sometimes orgasmed, during horrific & violent rapes.

i suppose that = consent too?

if stimulated the right way, most men will get hard.
if he says no and she still does it then it's rape.

dolfette

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
It's pretty common for women not to get wet from what I have heard. That's why it hurts them so much. The brain is what controls the body so I think if what is going on is really that bad your brain is not going to be sending signals to get ready for sex. More than likely your brain is going to focus on pumping you with adrenaline in hopes of fighting the person off or running away. I have been turned off by someone and when they tried to stimulate me nothing happened. That is not nearly as bad as being raped either. If stress can cause you not to get it up then how come being raped won't do the same even though it is a lot more horrible than stress.​
drawn from your HUGE experiences of being a female rape victim?

or from the VAST number of rape victims who've confided in you?

or...just talking out of your arse?

dolfette

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
It took me a long time to get over it and it left me pretty fucked up because everybody I tried to tell said almost exactly the same thing as you are now so you'll excuse me if I'm not singing along to the sound of music now I'm hearing about how it was my fault and that I could've just "stopped being hard" for the five hundredth time!
I didn't mean to insult you, it's just a kind of iffy subject for me. Sorry.
it's more common than people imagine.

and i know, from the people i've talked to, that it can be just as traumatic for a man as for a woman.

*sigh*
nobody should be forced to justify their experience this way.

ganja4me

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
drawn from your HUGE experiences of being a female rape victim?

or from the VAST number of rape victims who've confided in you?

or...just talking out of your arse?

I'm am talking about interviews with rape victims I have watched. It doesn't matter if I talked to them in person or not. The fact is that is what I have heard. Also, even if I am wrong about this it still seems as though what I am saying should be what happens. Maybe it is only like that for some people who knows. I know from my experience if something is a turn off it doesn't turn you on.

Ethyl

Legendary Member
Media
Philadelphia (Pennsylvania, United States)
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
It's pretty common for women not to get wet from what I have heard. That's why it hurts them so much. The brain is what controls the body so I think if what is going on is really that bad your brain is not going to be sending signals to get ready for sex. More than likely your brain is going to focus on pumping you with adrenaline in hopes of fighting the person off or running away. I have been turned off by someone and when they tried to stimulate me nothing happened. That is not nearly as bad as being raped either. If stress can cause you not to get it up then how come being raped won't do the same even though it is a lot more horrible than stress. It doesn't make you a moron to think logically. I'm not saying it is impossible but something about it doesn't seem right. I'm sure there are a lot of intelligent people out there that would agree with me.​

It goes without saying that one individual may react differently than another during moments of extreme physical/emotional/psychological distress. The victim's physical reaction to being violated has no bearing on whether or not the act is rape.

warmhorizon

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Also, even if I am wrong about this it still seems as though what I am saying should be what happens.
Ok everyone, let's just take a moment here to celebrate the momentus occasion where Paris hilton has finally been dethroned as the queen of up-yourself comments. All worship king ganja4me! :rolleyes:

dolfette

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I'm am talking about interviews with rape victims I have watched. It doesn't matter if I talked to them in person or not. The fact is that is what I have heard. Also, even if I am wrong about this it still seems as though what I am saying should be what happens. Maybe it is only like that for some people who knows. I know from my experience if something is a turn off it doesn't turn you on.​
of course it matters!

women and men who are so ashamed of how their bodies reacted, who are certain that the morons won't believe it was rape because of this, keep their rape as a dirty secret.

really, if the best you can do is "well i saw a few interviews" then you know fuck all about rape.

but you still post here, belittling the real pain suffered by victims, just because their bodies did what nature programmed them to.
nice one!

dolfette

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Ok everyone, let's just take a moment here to celebrate the momentus occasion where Paris hilton has finally been dethroned as the queen of up-yourself comments. All worship king ganja4me! :rolleyes:
yes, when being violated and abused we SHOULD react how he says.

ganja4me

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

What I am saying is my point seems logical. You don't think it is odd that your body would react like it wants the sex even though your brain doesn't want it.

warmhorizon

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
What I am saying is my point seems logical. You don't think it is odd that your body would react like it wants the sex even though your brain doesn't want it.
We just SAID that we DID think it was odd, it makes no sense and it shouldn't happen but the point that we're trying to drive home is that it DOES happen and it is NOT our fault! I don't know, maybe your dick is fitted with some kind of siren that goes off when it detects unauthorised entry but I can only speak for myself and anyone else who has been burned enough to not want to say it.

dolfette

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I'm not saying people should react that way but it seems to me it would make a lot more sense if the body did react that way.​
wel it doesn't always.

FACT

it just doesn't.

so please stop posting such utter shite as if it's reality. thanks.

ganja4me

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
of course it matters!

women and men who are so ashamed of how their bodies reacted, who are certain that the morons won't believe it was rape because of this, keep their rape as a dirty secret.

really, if the best you can do is "well i saw a few interviews" then you know fuck all about rape.

but you still post here, belittling the real pain suffered by victims, just because their bodies did what nature programmed them to.
nice one!

You are twisting what I am saying and trying to make me look like a bad person which is childish. I believe I did say that I may be wrong. I never claimed to be an expert on the situation. From the information I have been given you are wrong about the women getting wet. I guess from your information I am wrong. But I think it is wrong and ignorant for you to say I am trying to belittle rape victims. I am merely stating what I have heard about it and my view on it. I am not saying it is wrong for people to react that way just that it seems odd that would happen.

dolfette

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Yup. Every rape needs to be identical to Jodie Foster getting violated on a pinball machine in The Accused, or it technically isn't rape.
and i wonder why only 5% of reported rapes end in conviction.

and i wonder why an estimates 85% of rapes aren't even reported.

warmhorizon

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
You are twisting what I am saying and trying to make me look like a bad person which is childish.
Actually we're quoting you verbatim! Technically, to twist words we'd have to change them in some way or take them out of context. Truth is you're probably a lovely person who does charity work for kittens or something like that but the only impression I'm getting from you is that you have dug a hole by making a stupid comment and don't know when to stop digging!
On the plus side at least you know how working in the White House must feel. :tongue:

dolfette

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
You are twisting what I am saying and trying to make me look like a bad person which is childish. I believe I did say that I may be wrong. I never claimed to be an expert on the situation. From the information I have been given you are wrong about the women getting wet. I guess from your information I am wrong. But I think it is wrong and ignorant for you to say I am trying to belittle rape victims. I am merely stating what I have heard about it and my view on it. I am not saying it is wrong for people to react that way just that it seems odd that would happen.​
so you didn't say " I think if the guy is hard then it isn't really rape because that would mean he is consenting"

and you didn't say "With drugs and alcohol I think it would be difficult to rape a guy because he might not get it up if he is really messed up. Or he will be willing because he is messed up but that is still him giving consent meaning it is not rape."

or "That's why it hurts them so much. The brain is what controls the body so I think if what is going on is really that bad your brain is not going to be sending signals to get ready for sex."

these words offend me.
these words offend the men here who have been through it.
it's hard for me to twist what is already so disgustingly twisted.

ganja4me

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
wel it doesn't always.

FACT

it just doesn't.

so please stop posting such utter shite as if it's reality. thanks.

What I have posted is what I have heard so maybe something that I said is reality. I never said everyones body reacts that way but from the information I have heard peoples bodies did react that way. Everything else I posted was just my view on it I never said it was fact. Instead of correcting me and saying sometimes peoples bodies react differently you tried to be rude about it and twist what I am saying to try making me look like a bad guy. I'm sorry I didn't know some people react this way but that is just me being uninformed about certain aspects of the situation. Obviously you took it as me saying I am right and you are wrong which isn't the case.