can guys be raped by women?

warmhorizon

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Oookay, I can see we're getting nowhere so I'm going to break down you last message into smaller parts and deal with them individually.
This is different though. I was half right. Some people react in different ways. Some people may get wet or get erections and some may not.
Correct. In fact nobody to this point has disputed your claim that SOME people may not get aroused but that's not what you originally said is it? You originally said, and I quote, again verbatim:
I think if the guy is hard then it isn't really rape because that would mean he is consenting
The issue I and I think most of the other people here had a problem with is that you didn't, at any point in that sentence, say SOME. Basically, even if you didn't mean it that way you said, in no uncertain terms, "Men can't get raped because they are aroused and therefore want it". You see what you did there? I'm not twisting your words, I'm just taking them AT FACE VALUE. Subtly different but important nonetheless.
But from the information I had been given, people never did respond the way you have said they do.
Where, may I ask, did you get this information? If I were to hazard a guess and, please tell me if I'm wrong because I genuinely want to know this font of knowledge you are referencing, I would think one of your roommates or dormmates or whatever you call them in American colleges told you a story about how some girl tried to get all up in that but he didn't want it and told you about it, probably over some "ganja" or marijuana like your namesake implies. Did it not occur to you that there was even the inkling of chance that he was not every single person on the planet? No? Oh don't worry, that's the drugs, they do weird things to your brain I hear. Make you hear things that aren't actually there and hallucinate fantastic tv shows where men are on screen giving two thumbs up to being drug-raped by a woman with STDs on spring break.
I think in this case it is more the medias fault for not portraying it in this way.
It's actually pretty hard to answer this bit because I'm stifling uncontrollable laughter. I see I see it's the MEDIA's fault now is it? Blaming the people reading the post, the "crowd" if you want to refer to my earlier Zen master speech, didn't quite pan out and get the majority on your side so you latch on to the nearest thing that comes to mind. It's a shame that the "tv show" (again, see "drug related hallucinations above") was incorrect and couldn't be firmly rooted in reality like all those other shows on tv like Buffy the Vampire Slayer and Heroes. Shame really, they should really warn people when they're going to break away from real pressing issues, such as undead hordes and genocidal mutants, that they don't mention when tv begins being.. oh whats that word.. ah yes, FICTIONAL! :rolleyes:
I can't help it if that is all I knew about the subject all I needed was to be informed about it.
Actually yes you could. By using this wonderful new-fangled contraption the INTERNET you could have, oh I don't know, CHECKED. Just a wacky idea but, you know, I'm not running on "the ganja". Poor me, I have all my brain cells intact! Whatever will I do with this living hell my fully functioning mind is submitting me to? And the fact that you jumped in with second hand knowledge with absolutely nothing to back it up, well, nothing that actually exists in, you know, real life, is actually total genius. You know, i once heard that a woman fell off a cliff when on her period. My God! We have to warn ALL women around the world that during their periods they'll feel compelled to become human lemmings! A million pound operation must be put into effect to fence off ALL cliff-tops to prevent this hideous thing that clearly happens to ALL women from happening again! :rolleyes:
I didn't need someone telling me I am trying to belittle rape victims though.
Again correct but, you see, nobody actually DID say that now did they? Dolfette commented on how your information was incorrect and that you shouldn't say things that you do not understand and so did many other offended posters. However at no point (to my recollection, I've been writing this for a while) did anybody say or directly imply that you "belittle rape victims". The fact that you reached that conclusion on your own implies that maybe you realise that you have made a mistake and that dispite the many many hints that maybe, just maybe, you have made a mistake and should do a little bit more research, in a rather roundabout way I will admit, you contine to insist that you are right despite the fact that we are, figuratively speaking, RIPPING YOU TO SHREDS!
Think on that a little. :smile:

dolfette

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I just explained why that wasn't a valid point. Are you really going to try telling me what I meant when I was giving my explainations. I admitted I was wrong what else do you want me to say.
a smart guy would never say these words to a tetchy, hormonal woman he'd just offended.

say "i'm very sorry for being an utter twit. please forgive me, after notreallyraping me with an oversized strapon!!"

after that i'll be laughig too hard to respond.

warmhorizon

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Ok, I was typing that post for so long that I actually didn't see ganja4me's apology come up so I'm going to apologise now for figuratively nailing him to the wall with that last post. Sorry. :redface:
I'm keeping the post up though because I think it's important. But in case you're wondering, apology accepted, water under the bridge, etc. :guilty:

ganja4me

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Some of what you said is completely false. dolfette did say that I was belittling the rape victims. I don't continue to claim I am right but I dno't see why it is hard to understand why I would think that when I wasn't completely informed. The information I had been given as I stated before was from seeing interviews on television with women that were raped. They were not fiction. I do blame the media because they inform people on one aspect but leave that other aspect out. The part that is my fault is that I did not research it on the internet and I accept that. All I am doing now is trying to explain why I had thought that. I am no longer getting in the argument about who is right or wrong. We already established what the facts were.

ganja4me

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
a smart guy would never say these words to a tetchy, hormonal woman he'd just offended.

say "i'm very sorry for being an utter twit. please forgive me, after notreallyraping me with an oversized strapon!!"

after that i'll be laughig too hard to respond.

Just to make you happy "i'm very sorry for being an utter twit. please forgive me, after notreallyraping me with an oversized strapon!!" :wink: There can we please put this behind us now. I didn't mean to offend anyone. And I don't want anyone to hold a grudge against me for a mistake that I made.:guilty:

Matthew

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
We can't all be expected to know everything automatically, and sometimes we're all just going to disagree. But anybody who reads the boards knows you're a good dude, ganja.

dolfette

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Just to make you happy "i'm very sorry for being an utter twit. please forgive me, after notreallyraping me with an oversized strapon!!" :wink: There can we please put this behind us now. I didn't mean to offend anyone. And I don't want anyone to hold a grudge against me for a mistake that I made.:guilty:​
ok :wink:

ganja4me

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
We can't all be expected to know everything automatically, and sometimes we're all just going to disagree. But anybody who reads the boards knows you're a good dude, ganja.

Thank you. :biggrin1: You are as well.

bboy24

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Yes guys can get raped by women. Many years ago I was almost raped by two girls but was lucky to get away. If anyone wants details, let me know and I will tell you how girls can rape guys. It's pretty fucked up and has fucked me up to the point where I can't have relationships and don't know if I will ever be able to have sex with a girl.

Knight Attrition

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Yes guys can get raped by women. Many years ago I was almost raped by two girls but was lucky to get away. If anyone wants details, let me know and I will tell you how girls can rape guys. It's pretty fucked up and has fucked me up to the point where I can't have relationships and don't know if I will ever be able to have sex with a girl.

I would be very interested to hear this story.

griplock22

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
well, first of all, answer to the question...yes of course its physically possible for a woman to 'rape' a man.
but what was said about the law in britain, thats not true. im not sure about english law, but in scotland a woman cant rape a guy.

Pumblechook

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I'd say that, yes, men can technically be raped by women. I've been pounced on a few times by a horny girlfriend, but generally have not objected, but rather unexpected it.

I think as far as rape in the sense that we think of rape as a traumatic and horrible experience would be extremely rare to occur. It would have to be in a situation of extreme dominance by the female over the unwiling male -- and those two instances together are highly unlikely.

If the question is about whether technically a man can have sex against his will with a woman, then the answer is an obvious yes; if the question is whether a woman can rape a man in the same stereotypcal criminal terms that men rape women, the answer is an obvious - it seems plausible but extremely unlikely to happen; if the question is whether or not female rape on a man could be proven in court under the US legal system, the answer is a complete, obvious, and utter no, 0% chance.

B_Think_Kink

Sexy Member
Media
I'm not saying people should react that way but it seems to me it would make a lot more sense if the body did react that way.​
Animal nature is to continue on the species right? So when stimulated, violently or gently the body will react. Fear does not make an erection subside unfortunately, because sex is a primal act. As with getting wet for a women. It may make sense to you, but you're wrong. I doubt very much you've watched any interviews at all on the topic, and are just basing it off of what you think would happen to you.

Pumblechook

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Animal nature is to continue on the species right? So when stimulated, violently or gently the body will react. Fear does not make an erection subside unfortunately, because sex is a primal act. As with getting wet for a women. It may make sense to you, but you're wrong. I doubt very much you've watched any interviews at all on the topic, and are just basing it off of what you think would happen to you.

Actually the penile erection is highly affected by emotions. Fear, stress, anger, boredom, lethargy, fatigue, etc., can all have an effect on how easy it is to get and maintain an erection.

ganja4me

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

I have seen interviews not about men but about females. They said that it hurt very badly because they didn't produce any lubrication during the rape.I don't know if it was over before they got the chance to produce any or if they just didn't produce any but I am not making this up whether you believe it or not.

Pumblechook

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay

I have seen interviews not about men but about females. They said that it hurt very badly because they didn't produce any lubrication during the rape.I don't know if it was over before they got the chance to produce any or if they just didn't produce any but I am not making this up whether you believe it or not.

If a woman raping a man didn't produce lubrication, it would be extremely hurtful for both, so good you brought that up as another factor.

ganja4me

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
If a woman raping a man didn't produce lubrication, it would be extremely hurtful for both, so good you brought that up as another factor.

Actually I was talking about women that have been raped being interviewed about it.

montanaguy

Sexy Member
Media
Don't forget about the LeTourneau case in Washington state back in the 1990's where a woman schoolteacher went to prison over having sex with one of her 12 year-old male students. After she got out of prison about 7 years later, her and the guy wound up getting married.

Pumblechook

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay

Actually I was talking about women that have been raped being interviewed about it.

I realized that, but naturally, a woman raped by a man spontaneously and quickly would not produce lubricant. It is also possible that a man raped by a woman spontaneously and quickly would not have allowed time for the same woman to become lubricated. Thus, my last post.