Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
i'd probably like it, as long as she didn't have a wart-infested vagina or she wasn't ridiculously hideous.

STUPID response

you can't rape the willing

rape is about violence and taking something that isn't given freely...it's a violation

skeeter1

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
A verky simple answer is not hardly for me, if I am not wanting to have sex how do they make me penetrate them?

D

deleted105034

Once I had a hot sexual relationship with an older (married) woman. She gave me the best blowjobs I had ever had (up to that point). We went to see a friend of mine's band play and she drank a lot of tequila because she knew the bartender. She was Irish-Spanish so she could really hold her liquor. She instisted on driving "home" that night and I didn't really object, because I was kind of intimidated by her.

As we were driving I realized that we weren't going home, but instead out into the country on a road I didn't know. The night was really dark because of cloud-cover but every so often the clouds would move to reveal a full-moon (dun dun duuuuunnnn). I kept asking her where we were going and she never really told me, just reached her hand over into my crotch. I wasn't complaining! When she finally stopped the car, it was at this entrance to a field that had a metal hinged gate to the side of the road. She cut the car and the lights off.

She got on top of me in the passengers seat and started rubbing her hot crotch on mine, while powerfully kissing me and grabbing the back of my hair. I had a throbbing erection! She told me to grab her boobs hard and so I did, but she kept saying "harder." I thought it a little weird so I just went back to grinding my cock into her...

Then she bit my lip. It kinda hurt so I kinda made a sound. She just sorta laughed and told me to undo her bra. I was still well into the sex at this point so I did, and I playfully bit her lip in return, thinking it was all fun and games. Then she started getting really carried away, swinging her head around and such. Then she bit my forehead! It really hurt and I kind of held her away from me, saying "allright now, I'm not really into that." She said "Sorry I'll do better" and started to take my pants off! I still had an erection and I was still pretty much getting off on her amazing boobs, even though she was starting to scare me. The fact was that this hot brunette was about to ride me senseless, so I started kissing her again.

Before I knew it, she bit my forehead again! This time it was so hard that it drew blood, and it really hurt me. This time I forcefully pushed her away and said "No! I'm really not into that!" She said something like "Aw c'mon just do it.." And I pushed her further off me and said "No! I don't like this! Look, I lost my erection, and I want to go home!"

Almost immediately she started crying and saying things like "This always happens to me!":confused: "I can't help it if I like blood!":eek:

During the ride home, our roles were totally reversed, as I ended up trying to console her and convince her that she wasn't a freak, while she sobbed and bellowed and barely managed to drive the car. I ended up feeling really bad about the whole thing, like maybe I somehow led her on. Maybe it was those tight pants I used to wear?

Anyway the point of the story is that as soon as I lost control of the situation, I lost my erection. Granted she didn't have a gun to my head, and I didn't fear for my life, but I was pretty scared and intimidated nonetheless.

Based on this experience, I sympathize with Ganja's position that the "erection as fear response" is pretty unlikely. However, I'm sure it's possible for some people, and I'll never know how I would have reacted if she had pulled a knife or something. Who knows, maybe I would have been able to "hoist the main sail" again just to save my hide!

By the way, don't gang up on ganja man. He knows what he knows, and his position is not too unreasonable. Besides I haven't really seen anyone post scientific evidence supporting the "erection as fear response" theory.

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I am going to say yes a man can be raped by a woman, i know a guy who this happened to, the guy kept saying no so she threw him on the bed and tied him up and rode him. Now i am going to say something harsh NO means NO. An erection does not constitute consent. when someone does something of a sexual nature to you that you do not want them to do that is rape.

:redface: Wow, smart and sexy with a cute face to boot.

bboy24

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I've had a few people ask me about the incident that happened to me where I was almost raped by two girls. This is very hard for me so it's not going to have a lot of details. I've never told this to anyone, not even my mom. However, I have decided that I will disclose this in full detail in my memoirs that I am currently writing, when it's published I'll let you guys know.

Anyway, I was young. Maybe thirteen. Fourteen. I had grown up in an abusive household. My old man was verbally and emotionally abusive to me. He was physically abusive to my mom. I watched him beat her up and had to call the cops on him more than once. Because of this, I already had a hard time trusting people.
Anyway, these two girls who I thought were my friends, we were at one of their houses. We were sitting on the roof, just hanging out, when all of a sudden, they both rolled over on top of me and tried to unbutton my pants saying stuff like, "let's see if it's true that all Italians are hung. Let's see how big a dick can get. Let's see what sex is like." I tried to fight them off but I was so scared. I started crying and yelling for help. I guess that scared them because they eased their grip on me, they had a tight grip on my arms and legs making it impossible to move. I pushed them off me, jumped off the roof and ran home.

Because of this, as I said before, it's fucked me up royally. I can't get close to people, especially girls. I'm scared to have sex. It's the worst feeling in the world and I wouldn't wish it on my worst enemy.

DC_DEEP

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
For those who insist a woman cannot rape a man, here's a couple of questions: Can a man rape a woman without actually penetrating her vagina with his penis? What if he only rubs his penis against her labia, is it not still rape? If he forces oral sex (him licking her) is it rape? Is it rape if, say, a female university professor coerces a (nearly failing) male student to allow her to suck his cock? Even if he doesn't get hard?
i'd probably like it, as long as she didn't have a wart-infested vagina or she wasn't ridiculously hideous.
Is that meant to be a joke, or are you a complete moron?

dolfette

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I've had a few people ask me about the incident that happened to me where I was almost raped by two girls. This is very hard for me so it's not going to have a lot of details. I've never told this to anyone, not even my mom. However, I have decided that I will disclose this in full detail in my memoirs that I am currently writing, when it's published I'll let you guys know.
sharing that was very brave of you.

i hope that someday someone will let you learn to trust again.

rugbyscott

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I had this discussion with my friend when she asked me if men can be raped by women? I know guys can rape guys but I don't know if a woman is capable of doing it. I am thinking a guy would like it rather than turn away from it. I don't know so is it possible?

There's no mo-fucking way a woman can rape a man. u serious? Besides that, there are very few women a man with a couple of beers wouldn't fuck, especially if thats all she wants, no strings. Perfect.

Any women interested in raping me? Form a line. I'd be happy to be proven wrong, over and over and over again. Rape me! rape me! Don't str8 guys LIVE to fuck women after all?

dolfette

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
There's no mo-fucking way a woman can rape a man. u serious? Besides that, there are very few women a man with a couple of beers wouldn't fuck, especially if thats all she wants, no strings. Perfect.

Any women interested in raping me? Form a line. I'd be happy to be proven wrong, over and over and over again. Rape me! rape me! Don't str8 guys LIVE to fuck women after all?
please don't breed.

kthnxbye

dolfette

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
:smile: It's what I live for! The breeding at least, not the babies, thx. You're in luck, I'm very safe. This boy doesn't go in w/o a big rain coat.
i'm glad you use protection.

that's saved the collective iq dropping a few points in the next generation.

:smile:

DC_DEEP

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response

Here's your lineup. Enjoy!

Attachments

SpoiledPrincess

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm sure if someone decides to rape you they'll let you put a condom on rugbyscott and I'm sure that if the rapist decided to play around with a knife and threaten to kill you that'd really get you going.
Rape isn't like the fantasy idea of rape which some men seem to think it is, it's being overpowered, your control taken away from you, forced to admit you're powerless and that this person can literally do anything to you. Not all men are stronger physically than all women, I know a few women who could kick the arse of most men and for a man I think in lots of ways rape would be even worse than for a woman, men aren't normally in a position where they're used to feeling as vulnerable as women are, if we walk down a dark alley at night we're automatically on alert, if we're alone at night and we hear a footstep behind us we glance behind and hurry trying to get somewhere where there are people, if we meet a guy and go back to his place we're aware we're taking a risk, I can't think that for men it's like this, they're not normally subject to the fears that women encounter regularly just because they're physically stronger, they may have fears but they're different ones, so for them to be overpowered in any way and their sexual control taken away from them might be even worse than it is for women. When women are physically abused in a relationship it can be hard for them to admit it, they often feel shame, a desire to protect their abusing partner and sometimes even that they in some way deserved it, when it's a man being abused (and this happens more than some people realised, when he's being slapped around, used as a punchbag it can be harder to admit and harder to get help and out of the situation, as well as all of the worries women have he's also worried that people won't take him seriously, that they'll even take the piss out of him for being hen pecked to buggery, laugh at him for letting the 'little woman' bash him around - and this must also factor when a man's raped, that he's even more reluctant to admit it and try to get help because he might encounter the moronic reaction that some people have shown in this thread, that he should count himself lucky and being raped by a hottie is some men's fantasty.

DC_DEEP

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
A woman would only be able to "rape" me if a hot man was plowin my ass while she jumped on my cock
Again, this is presuming that rape is only defined as such if a cock penetrates a vagina.

If some big ugly butch woman was able to overpower you, strip you down, and rub her vulva around on your flaccid penis, would it not still be rape?

D

deleted105034

Ugggghhhh That point was made 10x more powerful by having an image to reference it to, like the last pic in "rugbyscott's lineup"