Can guys feel the G-spot during intercourse?

Channelwood

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
It depends on the woman, as some have very apparent G-spots and some are more subtle. But yes, with my current fb I can feel her G-spot against my head in the positions that have my head rub across that area. The texture is different, and it swells in response.

drdna

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Um, it is a very obvious are with a rough, engorged texture on the front wall of the vagina. It is really easy to feel as far as my own experience.

RawDog

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Short answer, yes.

When she kegels hard, the whole thing gets so inundated with good squeezes that it's hard to single out the rough patch on the roof. Workaround when that happens is to tell her to relax and push out, or change the angle of entry to something akin to aiming your cockhead to her pelic bone (as in straight up from her entrance.

RawDog

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

chefgreg

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I can with my fingers, but I have never noticed during penatrative sex. To tell ya'll the honest truth I never even thought about it. I will tell you what I can feel though. On sunday I actually felt my girls cul-de-sac for the first time. It was the coolest feeling and I don't really know how to describe it though but I will try. I started out the way I have been doing it lately which is nine shallow one deep except there was no foreplay. So on the tenth stroke I went deep kinda slow and when I was about 6 inches deep I felt a tightness that I have never felt before I kept going and it felt like my dickhead was in a nice little vagina pocket. I pulled up to do nine shallow again then I went deep and I felt it again. It felt so fuckin good I decided not pull up, instead I grinded the shit out of my GF and she came so fuckin hard. It was like a 4 minute orgasm and she had never cum like that before. I asked her if she had a g-spot O and she said yes, but she also said that I hit every spot she had so I think she had a multi-vaginal O. Whatever it was it was amazing because it left her in the fetal position shaking for like 10 minutes. She said it was the best orgasm she has ever had, even better than the time she made a puddle in the bed from a g-spot/clitoral O.