Can guys learn to self suck?

Mike hung

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I can self suck due to my size, I ain't that flexible in my back. Now here's the thing, just because I can doesn't mean I do! The whole idea is gross to me as a straight guy.

Reactions: kkll2783

frank82

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I can self suck due to my size, I ain't that flexible in my back. Now here's the thing, just because I can doesn't mean I do! The whole idea is gross to me as a straight guy.
Do you masturbate? I don't see why it would be any different than any other form of self-pleasure

Reactions: trypod8907

Mike hung

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Do you masturbate? I don't see why it would be any different than any other form of self-pleasure
Yeah bruh I jerk off when needed like everyone, just it seems wrong and gross to be self sucking. I mean I know I can do it but I'm afraid my dick is for female lips only Lol

Reactions: jasonjk

sweetnlow

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Yeah bruh I jerk off when needed like everyone, just it seems wrong and gross to be self sucking. I mean I know I can do it but I'm afraid my dick is for female lips only Lol
If you are born with the ability to, which most people are and don't know it, then I don't see anything wrong with it or never had any shame in it. If I had to have some kind of surgery or take some kind of pills to do it that would be different. For me I just noticed as I got into shape I can naturally reach it, and I am nine and a half inches long which made it easier. I guess each to his own and whatever turns you on

BlackSunshineAZ

Sexy Member
Media

You shouldn't waste your gift, there are a lot of guys out there that wish they could do this. It has nothing to do with whether you're straight, gay, bi or whatever. It's your dick and you're just masturbating.

Reactions: Mike hung

sweetnlow

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
You shouldn't waste your gift, there are a lot of guys out there that wish they could do this. It has nothing to do with whether you're straight, gay, bi or whatever. It's your dick and you're just masturbating.
since when is feeling good wrong or bad. if you make yourself feel good because of a sexual desire we all have and feel and needs to be release, is it a bad thing to feel pleasure from yourself? If I had a really bad itch, should I not scratch it because it will feel good ? Because it will be a very satisfying relief? when the fuck did somebody say feeling good is bad thing and everybody bought it ? What fucking ever, it's my dick and I'll do what I want to do with it because it is certainly not hurting anyone else and no one has to see it. Sunshine gets it

Wow sounds hot ☺ women would love it at swinging parties if you put on a self sucking show. They would be creaming their panties big time