Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I was once going to post a poll on Ask a Man for "Have you EVER received an unsolicited sexually explicit DM from a female member here?"

That should be a clue for behavior. Same with pic comments.

I'd settle for a cat pic or gif. Ladies, my inbox is waiting :emoji_smile_cat:.

Reactions: Enid

404goldie

Loved Member
Media
Charleston (South Carolina, United States)
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I read all these posts. Not surprised to see that so many people want to have it both ways. “Men are disgusting” (true) all the while using foul language, derisive comments, posting naked pictures, sharing intimate details...it’s a site about large penises, it’s gonna get crude! And then being judgmental about certain sexual acts. Flame me if you will but women play a part in the way they are portrayed and treated.

Scarletbegonia

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
Asexual
Reread the OP.
I read all these posts. Not surprised to see that so many people want to have it both ways. “Men are disgusting” (true) all the while using foul language, derisive comments, posting naked pictures, sharing intimate details...it’s a site about large penises, it’s gonna get crude! And then being judgmental about certain sexual acts. Flame me if you will but women play a part in the way they are portrayed and treated.

404goldie

Loved Member
Media
Charleston (South Carolina, United States)
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Reread the OP.

I did. For you, “booty” is gross but “ass” is acceptable, and “walls” is fine. Certain things a guy says are gross to you. I always thought “booty” (bootie?) was meant to sound nicer than “ass.” I just think the grossness is expected in this context but it’s your right to feel otherwise. Maybe I am from a different generation, I never heard the word “fuck” spoken until my uncle came home from Viet Nam.

T

T_Lurch

I did. For you, “booty” is gross but “ass” is acceptable, and “walls” is fine. Certain things a guy says are gross to you. I always thought “booty” (bootie?) was meant to sound nicer than “ass.” I just think the grossness is expected in this context but it’s your right to feel otherwise. Maybe I am from a different generation, I never heard the word “fuck” spoken until my uncle came home from Viet Nam.
If you look at this post, it's mainly talking about invasive and rude messages left in ladies' inboxes by the men of the site. Not the language used. I don't think anybody here is bothered by foul language in and of itself. Some might be bothered by certain words, but it's the overall rudeness that's a point of consternation for them.

Scarletbegonia

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
Asexual
Who are you referring to with “for you, booty is gross..?”
I have no issue with adult language. I have an issue with idiots sending dick pix, crass “pick up” lines, etc.

Enid

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
I legit do not have sexual fantasies about anyone on this site.

I do wanna smooch Ms @Enid and touch her butt. In a Tina Belcher kinda way.*

I do fantasize about gather Coven for a multi establishment booze cruise with general foolery and disruption of acceptable behaviors of women in public.

SPN and various fandom binging with a couple of the ladies. Pillow forts. Spraying dumb boys with water bottles. Perfecting the magnetized pocket. Petting doggos and kittehs.

*I have permission from Ms Enid to think about smoochin' and butt touchin' with her.

Wholeheartedly!

Scarletbegonia

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
Asexual
I'm not sure how you figure it's being done without consent, though. Whenever someone submits their pics on this site, they do so with the understanding that strangers are going to see the pics, so that's basically a form of consent. If I post nudey pics of myself, I do it with the implicit understanding that others will see it on here and a rare few just might polish their shillelagh over said pics. Unless one either chooses to make the pics private, or opts not to submit any pics (there are those who have no pics and choose to lurk, which is fine).

I don't think the women/trans of this site have a problem with men seeing their pics in and of itself; the problem arises when those men start PMing them and sending unsolicited dick pics and rude, disgusting messages.

It is the messages.
And what some dudes will sexualize.
I had a shot of my hair, taken on a pause in a hike, so sweaty and not sexy at all. Barely combed for the shot. I was stupid and didn’t lock down my albums. (One of the reasons I would like ignoring to keep the ignored out of my albums is the followers only option. Or yanno, turning off following)
I got some profoundly disturbing messages. One guy said he’d like to choke me with my hair. Another spewed a forced hair cutting “scene.” Yet another asked if I liked cum in my hair.
All from people I’d NEVER interacted with. And previous management’s response was “sucks to be you.”

This isn’t to say that all comments are crass or disturbing. But the one that are are worse than anything I encounter on Fet. And those can be weird.

Scarletbegonia

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
Asexual
Wholeheartedly!
I legit do not have sexual fantasies about anyone on this site.

I do wanna smooch Ms @Enid and touch her butt. In a Tina Belcher kinda way.*

I do fantasize about gather Coven for a multi establishment booze cruise with general foolery and disruption of acceptable behaviors of women in public.

SPN and various fandom binging with a couple of the ladies. Pillow forts. Spraying dumb boys with water bottles. Perfecting the magnetized pocket. Petting doggos and kittehs.

*I have permission from Ms Enid to think about smoochin' and butt touchin' with her.

Liberation Pockets must be a thing.
Velcro for those who want/need the low cost option. Maybe buttons, but don’t forget anchors on the bottom corners.
Magnets for the stealth mode. They go in or out. Maybe access isn’t priority. Maybe you want that fitness counter against your hip. Maybe we make minimalist openings and the pockets can be inside a skirt or fullness.

T

T_Lurch

It is the messages.
And what some dudes will sexualize.
I had a shot of my hair, taken on a pause in a hike, so sweaty and not sexy at all. Barely combed for the shot. I was stupid and didn’t lock down my albums. (One of the reasons I would like ignoring to keep the ignored out of my albums is the followers only option. Or yanno, turning off following)
I got some profoundly disturbing messages. One guy said he’d like to choke me with my hair. Another spewed a forced hair cutting “scene.” Yet another asked if I liked cum in my hair.
All from people I’d NEVER interacted with. And previous management’s response was “sucks to be you.”

This isn’t to say that all comments are crass or disturbing. But the one that are are worse than anything I encounter on Fet. And those can be weird.
Totally agree. And that's unfortunate that even something not even tangentially related to erotic content can still be sexualized and turned into something creepy. I've had both men and women on Fet tell me about messages on their pics that would make your skin crawl.

I'm thinking some might have done it just to provoke a reaction or just to freak you out. The reason doesn't really matter though. Regardless of the reason, LPSG could do to have a hard block option like Fetlife does so that the blocked person can't see or interact with them.

When faced with comments of that nature, I totally understand why some people on here opt not to have pics at all.

What I don't understand is the rationale that, "well, if you're on a site full of penises and sex talk, you should expect that sort of thing." It's a stone's throw away from, "she was asking for it, she was wearing a short skirt." If someone bestows the privilege of sharing their naked or sexy pics with others, it doesn't mean it's an invitation to be a creepy McCreepster. Something certain poorly socialized people seem to have trouble coming to grips with.

I see pics I like, I click the heart, once in a blue moon give a comment, and move on.