Can Guys On This Site Talk Any Grosser?

halcyondays

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
What was gross to my grandparents' generation: sex.
What was gross to my parents' generation: oral sex.
What was gross to my generation: anal sex.
What was gross to GenX: BDSM
Honorable mention: homosexuality was considered a medical disorder until 1985.

It's all relative isn't it.:cool:

This thread makes me :laughing:. It's a sex site. Expect delicious grossness.

Nexolaris

LPSG Legend
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
Pop Rocks make too much noise when you pee?
Had never heard of Pop Rocks before. So at least learned something new today!
@Nexolaris I umm. The...ah nevermind. :p
People stick all kinds of things in there, so why not sugar. Haven't tried sugar myself but other stuff. Let me know if you want more details. :)
What was gross to my grandparents' generation: sex.
What was gross to my parents' generation: oral sex.
What was gross to my generation: anal sex.
What was gross to GenX: BDSM
Honorable mention: homosexuality was considered a medical disorder until 1985.

Good post!

spaj8987

Legendary Member
Media
@Nexolaris I get where you're trying to go. And if you hadn't used a guy attempting to stick skittles or other hard candy UP his urethra...i would have agreed with you. lol

Let me rephrase for full effect. A guy..sticking hard candy...UP..his urethra.

Yeah, blowjobs can be dangerous. Yeah, anal can be dangerous. Just about any and everything in sex can be dangerous. Sticking candy up your pee hole is immediately dangerous. lol

Sure, it's a kink. Sure, kinks aren't immediately off topic but doing something that dangerous. That far out of the way. Is like the whole gerbal in the ass thing.

I think it's helpful to note you said people stick all kinds of things in there. You never said you did. Of course i don't want any details but i'm pretty sure you don't have any to give anyway. On account of self preservation. :p

Nexolaris

LPSG Legend
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
@Nexolaris I get where you're trying to go. And if you hadn't used a guy attempting to stick skittles or other hard candy UP his urethra...i would have agreed with you. lol

Let me rephrase for full effect. A guy..sticking hard candy...UP..his urethra.

Yeah, blowjobs can be dangerous. Yeah, anal can be dangerous. Just about any and everything in sex can be dangerous. Sticking candy up your pee hole is immediately dangerous. lol

Sure, it's a kink. Sure, kinks aren't immediately off topic but doing something that dangerous. That far out of the way. Is like the whole gerbal in the ass thing.

I think it's helpful to note you said people stick all kinds of things in there. You never said you did. Of course i don't want any details but i'm pretty sure you don't have any to give anyway. On account of self preservation. :p
I'm not really trying to go anywhere, and I have no idea what you're trying to tell me here. If you reread my post you'll see that I said I did stick things other than candy up my urethra. Tried sounds, plugs, spoons, paintbrushes, even small stones. Looks like you know less about me than you assume.
Some people stretch their urethra enough to accommodate fingers and thicker items. Guys get meatotomies to make inserting things even easier. So I don't understand why you're up in arms about a piece of candy. I mean people shove candy up their ass! Do you live under a rock?

Also, what is "gerbal"? Do you mean "gerbil"? That's the closest word I found although I'm not sure how that'd work in the context of your sentence.

Tight_N_Juicy

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
I've been the one who talks too dirty and turned a partner off. More than once.

The thing here is, getting a random message from a random person with whom you've never interacted is not the same as testing the waters with someone who you've already gotten to know a bit first.

Another thing, for some of these guys the kink *is* shocking and forcing disgust onto strangers. That's what gets them off. Seeing this thread probably got some dicks chubby just thinking about how we don't enjoy these messages.

I fully stand by my first post in this thread.

Tight_N_Juicy

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual

Excusing bad behavior?

Yeah. It's a sex site. That's not an invite to flash me via PM. Shitty behavior still exists even though it's a sex site. It's ADULT content. Maybe these motherfuckers should grow the fuck up?

(I can hear assholes fapping at my anger... Fap away fuck sticks!)

g0nz0

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I've been the one who talks too dirty and turned a partner off. More than once.

@Tight_N_Juicy, Is it wrong that I'm now fascinated by wondering what it was you said ? :joy:

And was it while you were in full snowflake-melting ass-kicking mode or not? :p

Nexolaris

LPSG Legend
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
@Nexolaris You do you bruh. lmao
So would you mind answering my question regarding "gerbal" instead of using "bruh" and "lmao"? : unamused:

Guess we're done here. There's a reason why I very rarely visit this part of the forum, and it shows here again.

Mule

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual

I can't tell if you are deliberately missing the entire point of this thread in order to… I don't know… make a joke? It's hard for me to understand that you are unable to see the difference between treating others with respect (on a sex site or any other) and acting like a thoughtless, self-consumed asshole who doesn't care about anything but his own arousal.

D

deleted1846971

Excusing bad behavior?

Yeah. It's a sex site. That's not an invite to flash me via PM. Shitty behavior still exists even though it's a sex site. It's ADULT content. Maybe these motherfuckers should grow the fuck up?

(I can hear assholes fapping at my anger... Fap away fuck sticks!)

I chuckled rather loudly imagining you yelling “Fap away fuck sticks!” :joy:

D

deleted1846971

Not to be gross at all...but if I saw a woman wearing that shirt two thoughts would immediately cross my mind one after the other.

1) “LMAO Goddamn that’s good”

2) “Hmm I guess she could cause serious fappage”

Galloper

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Not to be gross at all...but if I saw a woman wearing that shirt two thoughts would immediately cross my mind one after the other.

1) “LMAO Goddamn that’s good”

2) “Hmm I guess she could cause serious fappage”
Wait for Chanel's call