Can Guys On This Site Talk Any Grosser?

steveo188

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Excusing bad behavior?

Yeah. It's a sex site. That's not an invite to flash me via PM. Shitty behavior still exists even though it's a sex site. It's ADULT content. Maybe these motherfuckers should grow the fuck up?

(I can hear assholes fapping at my anger... Fap away fuck sticks!)
You’re not going to say fuck stick in front of the children are you?

Tight_N_Juicy

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
Would any ladies here ... care to reveal their number of unread pm messages?

No judging!

I actually have read every one. Most are boring as fuck these days, after I locked down my gallery and no longer share pics here in threads I don't get much of that attention.

Back when my gallery was open though? Yeah.. I've gotten some doozies.

Edit: I hate when I mean to reply to a good PM and my burnt ass forgets until days later, then it's awkward :no_mouth:

g0nz0

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I actually have read every one. Most are boring as fuck these days, after I locked down my gallery and no longer share pics here in threads I don't get much of that attention.

Back when my gallery was open though? Yeah.. I've gotten some doozies.

Edit: I hate when I mean to reply to a good PM and my burnt ass forgets until days later, then it's awkward :no_mouth:

Oh fuck it, we sooo need a thread with nothing but the doozies right about now :joy:

People are free to say whatever they want on the internet, so we are exposed to that kind of shit.

Hehe I would like to believe such trash talk has no results ever, but life showed me otherwise. I got tired of seeing ugly, pervert, drunk guys get hot women just with trash/offensive talk.

Meh. I don't know... We can control only our own actions. I learned to ignore those ppl on the internet and I can choose who I walk with in real life. Here on Lpsg, learning to ignore those comments is like a batism ritual.

Disclaimer: Not all of them. Some are sweet and all that...

I'm not a prude, but wow...I never knew that "wanna tongue your piss slit/flaps" was such a common thing. Not even gonna touch the use of the word "hole".

Yes I am. "Sup girl I wanna stretch your holes."

HOLES?! Excuse me these walls are too silky and this pH is too perfect to be likened to an annoyance on the road.

This booty...just say ass.

Stop with the "holes".

Thanks for letting me get that out.

This is exactly why I am a gentleman when it comes to the ladies. I have the utmost respect for women because you all go through a hell of a lot in just day to day life, and a lot of it is for us men, which I for one greatly appreciate. When I communicate with a woman on a forum on a personal level, I will usually send a PM because I personally think that some things should not be public. Also I've always been a private kind of guy, that's just the way I am. Too many guys show absolutely no respect for women at all and that really pisses me off. I personally believe that women absolutely should be respected and treated with kindness as you all deserve. Plus, why in the world do guys send vulgar messages to a woman they don't know? I just cannot understand that one. So ladies, please know that you have at least one man that respects you for just being who you are. I hope everyone is staying healthy and safe.

Rsechs

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I don’t mean to pick nits, but shouldn’t it be “more grossly”?

Just saying ...

Daisy

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Every time I log in after an extended absence I get asked why I never post pictures or video chat anymore. One guy ShyGuy I'm looking at you...said "Oh I get it, you gained weight and now you're fat and you don't wanna share pics". Um. No. It's because at first it was kinda fun and who doesn't want adoring guys telling you how hot you are but then...then comes the ick. The constant requests to send a photo that a guy can jizz all over. The guys who literally think they can just arrange a trip to California and we'll hook up. The description of what a guy says he wants to do to me, a guy who doesnt know me at all. So no...I'm not going to post pictures of my tits or my vagina for you to call a hole or objectify. It was fun while it lasted though :)

diamond

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I can't tell if you are deliberately missing the entire point of this thread in order to… I don't know… make a joke? It's hard for me to understand that you are unable to see the difference between treating others with respect (on a sex site or any other) and acting like a thoughtless, self-consumed asshole who doesn't care about anything but his own arousal.

Classic Mule. God we missed you!

D

deleted5796621

I'll have you know young lady......here is no fully functioning person behind this username, just some half assed nerd banging away at a keyboard,

plus.....id hate to think that there are just feelings behind a username.....id be hoping for a little more substance.....like a heartbeat, and a social security number maybe.........and a legally registered vehicle...and errr....an indoor pot plant that hasn't died from neglect yet.....*looks around nervously

D

deleted5796621

its sad........but this may well be my greatest work

KengoNaininchi

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Every time I log in after an extended absence I get asked why I never post pictures or video chat anymore. One guy ShyGuy I'm looking at you...said "Oh I get it, you gained weight and now you're fat and you don't wanna share pics". Um. No. It's because at first it was kinda fun and who doesn't want adoring guys telling you how hot you are but then...then comes the ick. The constant requests to send a photo that a guy can jizz all over. The guys who literally think they can just arrange a trip to California and we'll hook up. The description of what a guy says he wants to do to me, a guy who doesnt know me at all. So no...I'm not going to post pictures of my tits or my vagina for you to call a hole or objectify. It was fun while it lasted though :)

@Daisy made an appearance as late as 2020? wow...

Reactions: ronin001

TrueB2

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Disclaimer: Not all of them. Some are sweet and all that...

I'm not a prude, but wow...I never knew that "wanna tongue your piss slit/flaps" was such a common thing. Not even gonna touch the use of the word "hole".

Yes I am. "Sup girl I wanna stretch your holes."

HOLES?! Excuse me these walls are too silky and this pH is too perfect to be likened to an annoyance on the road.

This booty...just say ass.

Stop with the "holes".

Thanks for letting me get that out.

While I don't talk like this, I also don't use any profanity so booty/butt is what I have to work with IF i were to reference ze butt. Sorry