Can heterosexual women dominate big men?

ManlyBanisters

Sexy Member
Media
*recovers her composture after a moment or two*

Mr.B is not a small chap - 1m85 / 80-85 kilos - if that's the kind of big you mean, nor is he lacking in other departments.

And no - frankly I can't dominate him - but he does so like me to try :biggrin:

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hmm, when I first met my ex-bf I was a mere wisp of a girl at 5'8" and 125 lbs. He was 6'4"/265 lbs./8x6. Looking back I realize I often dominated him in bed which is odd since I now enjoy a much more submissive role with men of any stature. :rolleyes: :redface: :biggrin1:

When I say big, I mean big :wink:

Can you? Or does the facade crumble, as has been my experience, when we fuck you hard and deep?

whatireallywant

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
You might not be into it, but the chance of pure parity is slimmer than you would ever wish to be.

Love the new av NJ :wink:

I've been with a couple of big guys, and there was no dominance or submission there. It was just fun, vanilla sex - the way I like it.

I do like it hard and deep though - but I think of that as being "intense" rather than me being "submissive" which has a completely different connotation to me.

JeepersJane

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
No Response

Can you? Or does the facade crumble, as has been my experience, when we fuck you hard and deep?

I'm not into domination OR submission in bed.
Wagner was all about storm and stress, for whatever that's worth. Now, I might twitch and stammer but I will never crumble. :scared2: :eck19:

50%more

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
It is a great turn on for me when a woman knows what she wants, and she is assertive/aggresive about getting it. I tend to choose outspoken, intelligent, decisive and athletic woman. But in all the cases the dominance does seem to break down to submission when I am inside them.

Lex Crawford

Just Browsing
Media
This question reminds me of a play that I saw in Cambridge Halcyon Theatre called'The Fat Boy Laughs'

In it a 30-something, buxom housewife invites 17 year old trainee solicitor to spend time at her house while he studies.

At first they keep up a simple friendship, until one night when the solicitor returns home drunkafter failing a part of his course, the comforts of the woman's soft cleavage and her inviting pout smile prove too much for him and they become engaged in a passionate relationship which eventually becomes obsessive.

As the woman trys to break up the relationship to start a drop-in centre for homeless mime artists, the solicitor attempts to suffocate himself with a pair of her slippers, and after that fails he ties a rope around his neck then jumps in front of a train.

The woman realises that the solicitor was the only man that she had ever truly loved and falls into a deep depression.
She utilises the darkness to become a performance artist and finds fame when she creates a popular art installation called 'Deter' comprised of a flashing light and 4 cd players randomly selecting recordings of directory enquiry operators.

After watching this I was able to full understand the interplay between dominance and submission.

I'm Lex Crawford, Where's the canapes?

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response

I assume 8+ will count as big. I was very dominant with two-such men (not at the same time) when I was feeling dominant. Who cares they're hung? Who cares who's doing the penetrating? When I feel dominant, that cock belongs to me and is merely part of a greater instrument. The man, all of him, is my toy for my pleasure, and I will get from him whatever I demand. He will fuck after he has satisfied all of my other desires, and he will fuck me exactly the way I tell him to. Or else.