Can host a traveler visiting Finland...

mattto

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Hi out there! Maybe a crazy idea, but I thought it could be interesting to have a young hung LPSG member guy for a visit. I live in sw Finland on a scenic Island. I have a nice comfortable house and powerful boat. If there's a guy interested to spend shorter or longer time with me I think it would be interesting for the both of us. I have good privacy so if you also like to spend time naked, my place is very good. I'll host you free. I'd prefer a guy with slim body, big uncut cock. To me it doesn't matter your sexual orientation, but even if you'd consider yourself a hetero, I want to play some with your cock. Color of skin not important, all welcome. A black guy would be a nice surprise.
Anyway, don't know if anybody read and at all find my offer interesting, but hope to get a nice visitor, so hope to hear from you!!!

mattto

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
sounds amazing! im all the way down under in south of australia :) feel free to DM me
Nice to hear from you! I'm surprised. You're the first ever to contact me! I'd be interested to know some more about you. What age and measures? Are you planing to travel to Finland, really? I've been to Australia once.