Can i achieve these gains with jelqing , manual exercises,clamping and without pumping?

Raptor1992

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hi ! I am 6.75"NBPx5.5" and i want 7"x6.3" or 7"x7".

Tell your free experience pumping or before you start to pump.

My main goal is thickness!

Thank you all!

Raptor1992

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Pumping is just what I do not want. I know several cases that have won 1 "or more without using pumping.

I am looking for people here who can help me with their experience and thoughts

Raptor1992

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Have you tried specific thickness exercises? Clamping?

Totoro from thundersplace won 1.25 "girth only with manuals and clamping.
Stopped growing because he wanted and he never used pumping.

;)

MaxxJacker

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Raptor, I bet that cock you have pics of has achieved it's girth from pumping. It looks to me as though the first, and especially the second, look as though they are fresh outta the pump. I pump, jelque and just started clamping following BrianRex's plan. My goal too, is to achieve the same look as you have shown in pics. I believe that pump and jeque are the ways one might have to consider to achieve that type of girth age!

Alternatively, I am looking to achieve this look which is more in keeping with my structure:
Mapleth3.jpg

May I ask why you are seemingly not s keen to pump...just out of curiosity.

Thx, man!

bigsam123

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

Totoro from thundersplace won 1.25 "girth only with manuals and clamping.
Stopped growing because he wanted and he never used pumping.

;)

Clamping is more potent than pumping it' also one of the more advanced PE techniques and most injury prone.

Raptor1992

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Dude, that penis looks like silicone+ a pumper.
Nope buddy. This penis only grow with manuals(especific thickness excercises,jelquing and clamping) .
They appear to be darkened as in pumping but the gains are more permanent and concentrate on the thickness and not on the two departments (as in pumping).

bigsam123

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Nope buddy. This penis only grow with manuals(especific thickness excercises,jelquing and clamping) .
They appear to be darkened as in pumping but the gains are more permanent and concentrate on the thickness and not on the two departments (as in pumping).

So you are a clamper?

I am kind of chicken to try it but man do your pictures make clamping attractive. Can you share your routine?

aussie_uncut_only

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
View media item 1087596My dick is fatter from jelquing definitely. Take a professional approach, warm up your dick with a hot washer, choose really slippery cream that doesn't dry out, and use a mix of techniques, not same manoeuvres every day
View media item 1087597

Reactions: Raptor1992

bigsam123

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
[photo="medium"]1087596[/photo] My dick is fatter from jelquing definitely. Take a professional approach, warm up your dick with a hot washer, choose really slippery cream that doesn't dry out, and use a mix of techniques, not same manoeuvres every day
[photo="medium"]1087597[/photo]

You get that from Jelq alone?

Gordoygrueso

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have gained 1 "in length and 1.3" in thickness in 3 or 4 years and only with manuals. I stopped growing because of the pain that I do to my wife but if I would like to continue growing i could did it.

Manual training work better than pumping etc etc Jelqing has thousands of years of history ,With permanent growth and permanent benefits after cementing the profits.

This work for me nice; jelquing,sadsak slinkys,ULIs,horses and clamping.

I know cases of people who in 10 years or more have grown 2 "or more of girth only with manuals. So YES, your goals are more than possible and yes only with manuals.

But keep in mind that it has to be difficult and you will have to read a lot and work hard to achieve it.

I will not deny that many cocks here are naturally huge but many have made PE and do not accept it(I do not understand why).

The difference between manuals and pumpers is obvious. Some have more solid, lasting and real (more slowly) profits, and the others faster and more temporary.

You can only pump if you also do manuals because that way and only then you get the maximum and the best way of healthy PE.

Nice unit mate! 5.5" es un grosor muy bueno para empezar.
Escribo en inglés para que lo entienda la mayoría.

Un saludo desde Logroño!

Reactions: Raptor1992