"Can I brush your teeth with my cock?"

B_Sativa

1st Like
Media
In a dry flat land out west! Las Vegas, NV
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
In the short time I have been on the site I have heard some hilarious "pick up lines" and some pretty insulting ones...where I have to stop and ask myself, if there is really a woman/man that the line has actually worked on. So share fellow LPSGers... what is your best/ favorite/ worst pick up line?
I received a email from a man who was nice enough to offer to "brush my teeth with his cock" and the only response I could come up with was I had just been to the dentist and had them cleaned already, but thank you for the enticing and gentlemanly offer. UM GROSS!!!!!!

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
In the short time I have been on the site I have heard some hilarious "pick up lines" and some pretty insulting ones...where I have to stop and ask myself, if there is really a woman/man that the line has actually worked on
So share fellow LPSGers... what is your best/ favorite/ worst pick up line?
Hey, you want to come back to my dorm room and listen to my Doors albums? :cool:

In my defense it was 1985 and I was attending a HBCU. Y'all have no idea how rare it is to find a black guy who is seriously into classic rock in that setting.

I received an email from a man who was nice enough to offer to "brush my teeth with his cock"
Eeeww, that's just nasty. I can't believe he thought you'd say, "yes please."

and the only response I could come up with was I had just been to the dentist and had them cleaned already, but thank you for the enticing and gentlemanly offer. UM GROSS!!!!!!
You were way more polite than I would have been.

yngjock20

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I can't see how brushing your teeth with a penis would be pleasant or effective in any way. Doesn't he know that prolonged contact to skin with toothpaste can result in irritation and skin damage?

MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
In the short time I have been on the site I have heard some hilarious "pick up lines" and some pretty insulting ones...where I have to stop and ask myself, if there is really a woman/man that the line has actually worked on. So share fellow LPSGers... what is your best/ favorite/ worst pick up line?
I received a email from a man who was nice enough to offer to "brush my teeth with his cock" and the only response I could come up with was I had just been to the dentist and had them cleaned already, but thank you for the enticing and gentlemanly offer. UM GROSS!!!!!!
A guy like that, I'd have expected you to tell him he tried putting it in your mouth you'd bite it off.

B_dumbcow

Experimental Member
Media
Ugh. It was at school... some weird guy was in the changing rooms with me walking around with a very visable erection and sat down. I can't remember what he said but I was outta there fast.
It was very unflattering coming from a guy who didn't know the first thing about discreet masturbation. He would sit in the common rooms strangling his cock-a-doodle like nobodies business. Whenever we gave him dirty looks or asked him to stop he just said 'don't look then' and carried on. ew.

I got an email from an apparantly super-hot-sexy-lady some months back. Needless to say I sent her an essay of an email (which she probably never read) explaining the dangers of approaching people over the internet, especially when you do not know their identity etc...

:rolleyes: Bad memories :rolleyes:

B_Sativa

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I was trying not to be a bitch because I felt it would encourage him to be more vulgar. But I was half tempted to tell him I'd love him to "brush my teeth with his cock" and show up with full intentions of making him wish he never offered. What can I say, two wrongs don't make a right.

B_Sativa

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Oh and here is another rude and tasteless "pick up line" that I recently had the pleasure of hearing and laughing my ass off at, "Hey baby, how about a mustache ride?!?!!!"

WTF!???? Entertaining YES- would I ever consider it HELL NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Oh and here is another rude and tasteless "pick up line" that I recently had the pleasure of hearing and laughing my ass off at, "Hey baby, how about a mustache ride?!?!!!"

WTF!???? Entertaining YES- would I ever consider it HELL NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
No yin for the Yosemite Sam clam riding?
Ah, well, to each his own, tho i have heard that facial hair if coarse enough can be irritating on the pundena.
'Sides, truth be told, I'd rather give a tongue ride more than a mustache ride.

hung and horny

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Ouch, that would hurt!

I've used this pick up line only once, but it worked and I think it's funny!
"I seem to have lost the g-string that was in my mouth, could you replace it for me?"