Can i change curve of my cock?

Stewy2008

1st Like
Media
my cock is very curved upward it goes straight up then curls back towards my belly button when fully hard and leans to the left. Now i do i measure it propley as fully hard it stays curved upward AND TRYING TO bend it straight is Sore but when i do it i get 8" by 5.75" should i use measuring cloth for the lenght?

Any imput would be great i will post pics soon when i get a new webcam (old ones broken) .

UpwardCurve

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Dude dont change it for anything, first of all you cant straighten it and second of all it hits the G-spot and epicenter better than straight ones....

I recently had a nesbits procedure to fix mine (downward curve) and it was both physically and emotionaly traumatic. If you are capable of having sex with your penis as is - don't change it.

B_RoysToy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Dude dont change it for anything, first of all you cant straighten it and second of all it hits the G-spot and epicenter better than straight ones....

These are words of wisdom, upward curved cock owner, and let me add how fucking sexy such a dick is. Cocks that are upward curved have a personality all their own and generally provide 'come ons' for their viewers. I'm looking forward to seeing your posted pictures of your instrument.

B_bflr

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
You may have something called Peyronie's disease. A urologist can correct this with something called Verapamil, which is injected into the penis where it bends. I have had this done to correct some narrowing and calcification in my penis. It worked.

Consider seeing a urologist about this.

Wet jelqing might also help.

Stewy2008

1st Like
Media
thanks for all the help guys some real positive posts. I have never had any complaints about my curve.

How do you propley measure a curved cock in lenght? should i use cloth tape or a ruler? I think upward curves can look smaller compared to downward curves or straight due to the upward curve.

Big Al

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
thanks for all the help guys some real positive posts. I have never had any complaints about my curve.

How do you propley measure a curved cock in lenght? should i use cloth tape or a ruler? I think upward curves can look smaller compared to downward curves or straight due to the upward curve.

Use a cloth tape measure and measure along the curve. Make sure that you're firmly pressing one end of the tape against the base of your penis.

Ionto

Sexy Member
Media
It's probably a congenital curve, which is probably much more common than you think. Have a doctor look at it to put your mind at rest, but you are probably blessed with the upward curve, which is what everyone wants.