Can I come in and talk and debate with you?

jayson_steyn

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Hello generally speaking there are a bunch of nice people on here. I don’t think I’ve had a bad interaction with anyone. So welcome and make yourself at home. Here’s some cake…

figgnewton

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hello to the entire LPSG community

Normally I have no place in this community; I am the opposite of what one might call a well endowed man, I have a small penis, at the limit of the micro penis .

I have a complex connection to my body and it took me a while to accept myself. Yet, because I’m not looking for anything, because I’m not a man with little sex in a humiliation quest, I come here to discuss and read;although sometimes I wonder how my ex-girlfriend who left me for an acquaintance has very big dick, I tell myself that she certainly left me because in love and sexually she felt better with him and because he is objectively an extraordinary man and not only because he was very gifted.And this forum is the best way to play things down ,to find that men with big penis are normal men, with their fears, their worries. able to appreciate what is beautiful in a guy and be happy for those who possess it.And a big sex is beautiful and manly.

So if you accept me I look forward to reading you, discussing with you and talking about many things (I am pleased), whether you are hetero, homo, bi or not gendered.

nice day to you
Welcome to LPSG. Sex is very important to all sexes and the old pun I've heard is the biggest sex organ is the brain. That being said we all have preferences in anything we do. The guy she met may have other attributes that she likes as well as bigger cock. Same could be said liking a woman with big tits or ass. Sorry to hear you are small in the manhood but you'll have to deal with it and maybe there is a woman out there thats okay with it. Life isn't fair in many ways and WE ALL have to deal with our short commings. Yours is is a more sensitive one and self esteem of size before you even go farther with a woman can be terrifying. If you are a decent respectful and caring you are 3/4 there. There are other ways to enhance sexual gratification for both. All depends on the woman. Keep the faith . I'm only giving my opion and I'm not small nor large but all the woman I've had ( happily married over 30 yrs ) I used every trick in the book to satisfy them and most told me that was the best " O " she ever had. Love eating cunt, creampie eating and finding the exogenous zone of that woman. Yes had a few that didn't care and never saw again but never stopped me from doing my best to satisfy that woman. Hang in there and don't give up.