Can i cum during anal mastribution

The jerk below doesn't know anything about prostate message. The answer is yet. The feeling is not the same, but sperm comes out. A lot of straight guys like tasting their own cum/ pre-cum if you will. Anal masturbation usually increased the intensity of a hand job or even conventional sex. Your partner is key. I enjoy anal masturbation a great deal. I also like to have sex with both women and men. What can I say I love sex, even when I'm alone. LOL

Reactions: Mister2101

chrisrobin

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
hi
i really enjoy fingring my ass , founding my g spot was easy
iv ben doing anal mastribution for amonth now but i have question
can i cum without touching my dick , only by hitting my g spot and fingiring
make sure your finger is lubed up nice and you'll enjoy a hands free ejaculation.

ahmed77

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
The jerk below doesn't know anything about prostate message. The answer is yet. The feeling is not the same, but sperm comes out. A lot of straight guys like tasting their own cum/ pre-cum if you will. Anal masturbation usually increased the intensity of a hand job or even conventional sex. Your partner is key. I enjoy anal masturbation a great deal. I also like to have sex with both women and men. What can I say I love sex, even when I'm alone. LOL
thanks

chrisrobin

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
as long as you have a hard cock that's enjoying your finger fuck then it shouldn't be a problem, even a guys cock up your ass will do the trick if he fucks you well, even toys can do it... but you should have a good hard cock to start with

Reactions: henry777

DarkEngine

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Been using Aneros for a couple years now and it's never happened with it, although the product isn't suppose to encourage that either.
Using a dildo, though, I have definitely oozed cream out but that isn't necessarily ejaculation, either, but prostate fluid. It happens when the prostate is being pressed on with enough arousal to back it up. (And usually a reverse kegal that 'pushes' it out)

Mister2101

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Been using Aneros for a couple years now and it's never happened with it, although the product isn't suppose to encourage that either.
Using a dildo, though, I have definitely oozed cream out but that isn't necessarily ejaculation, either, but prostate fluid. It happens when the prostate is being pressed on with enough arousal to back it up. (And usually a reverse kegal that 'pushes' it out)
Try one of these:
View attachment 619533 View attachment 619534
Everyone is different. Everyone's body, as and prostrate are different. So you just need to experiment and go sow. Use lots of lube. start small and then work your way up to something bigger. May take months or even years to get there.
But once you get ther....OMG. The pleasure is almost overwhelming. Orgasms are so powerful and intense. Well worth the time and energy to get there........hope this helps.

ahmed77

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Try one of these:
View attachment 619533 View attachment 619534
Everyone is different. Everyone's body, as and prostrate are different. So you just need to experiment and go sow. Use lots of lube. start small and then work your way up to something bigger. May take months or even years to get there.
But once you get ther....OMG. The pleasure is almost overwhelming. Orgasms are so powerful and intense. Well worth the time and energy to get there........hope this helps.
ok good
thanks alot

buttfuckbro

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
you sure can man!
and the feeling is pretty awesome and the approach to
climax is usually longer, feels better, and is more intense
than jerking yourself off.

what makes it work for me most of the time is to be
hard or semi-hard while I'm jamming my butthole
dildos help and being clean up there, super relaxed also make a difference

sometimes I will spend hours playing with dildos
once my hole is loose and lubed I will put a dildo
in my ass and start out shaking it, increasing the
intensity of the shaking. then giving it a break with some
smooth thrusts and going back to the shaking, like
hills and valleys.

other than getting fucked by a good top bro, its the best
climax I've ever experienced so far.

Reactions: Mister2101

Mister2101

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
yes....well said. I'm to the point now where I'd rather just sit on my dildo for an hour or two....staying rock hard and slowly "edging"....than simply jerking off.......

As you say the pleasure is very different...building from deep inside of your ass...slowly building and spreading.....very warm feeling, making my own cock rock hard...........making me arch my back and spread my ass cheeks......thrusting and grinding back on the dildo......precum flowing like crazy........eventually building to this intense, unbelievable strong orgasm that rocks your entire body....moaning uncontrollably.....tons of cum.....oh yea, it is worth discovering.....

Anal masturbation, its just makes me shoot a lot and enjoy the feeling of having both your source of pleasure being utilized to the fullest.

Anal masturbation, its just makes me shoot a lot and enjoy the feeling of having both your source of pleasure being utilized to the fullest.