Can i cum during anal mastribution

Anal masturbation, its just makes me shoot a lot and enjoy the feeling of having both your source of pleasure being utilized to the fullest.

Reactions: kentgwm

joe818

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
hi
i really enjoy fingring my ass , founding my g spot was easy
iv ben doing anal mastribution for amonth now but i have question
can i cum without touching my dick , only by hitting my g spot and fingiring

Absolutely.... try a butt plug and keep it in as long as possible, then jack off before you lose your erection which you shouldnt because it feels so good. I like to bring myself almost to spraying my load and then stop and after a few times of doing that, move up and down side to side while jacking off and you will spray the biggest load you have had in your life. You might want to leave the buttplug in your ass, just make sure to use plenty of lube at all times.

ahmed77

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Absolutely.... try a butt plug and keep it in as long as possible, then jack off before you lose your erection which you shouldnt because it feels so good. I like to bring myself almost to spraying my load and then stop and after a few times of doing that, move up and down side to side while jacking off and you will spray the biggest load you have had in your life. You might want to leave the buttplug in your ass, just make sure to use plenty of lube at all times.
can you give me more details plz