Can i decrease my libido?

Murci_EC

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Well let me start off with saying that I'm 20, healthy and physically fit. I play soccer, hockey, do yoga and work out regularly. All of these things have driven my libido through the roof. Now here's my problem, I love my girlfriend very much and there are lots of times where she is just to tired to have sex. She does have two kids and we are in school full time so I understand but at the same time I want to have sex! There are so many nights where she will straight up tell me right when I walk in the door "we're not having sex tonight baby" it gets me so depressed. So basically what I'm getting at is.... Is there some way that I can decrease my sex drive so I don't want to fuck all the time?:confused:

snoozan

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Honestly, I would recommend judicious use of your hand and give your lady a break. Just deal with it. Compromise is a big part of being in a relationship. Maybe if you cooled off a little on asking her all the time, she'd initiate it more and want to do it more often. There are few bigger turn-offs than pressure.

HazelGod

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Decrease your libido? That's just a stupid idea.

Sounds like it's time for you to find some side salad to go with your skimpy main course.

Seriously, man...you're 20. Go play the field, sow your oats, and fuck until you don't wanna fuck anymore. You have your entire adult life to be tied to another person's (lack of) libido.

Murci_EC

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Maybe if you cooled off a little on asking her all the time, she'd initiate it more and want to do it more often. There are few bigger turn-offs than pressure.

Actually I do my best to never pressure her. Why would I want to? There is nothing hotter than a girl that want's to fuck. I love it when she initiates it.

catman

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I have to agree with masturbation buddy...

when my wife was pregnant, just the sight or smell of her would make me want "more"....but with mood swings, exhaustion, etc... it was a 'no go'...

I agree about the no pressure- wait for it (and I admire you for saying just that...). She is lucky to have a good, compassionate man like you.

Hang in there (and give the right/left arm a GOOD work out...).

B_Hung Muscle

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight

Sounds like it's time for you to find some side salad to go with your skimpy main course.

Seriously, man...you're 20. Go play the field, sow your oats, and fuck until you don't wanna fuck anymore. You have your entire adult life to be tied to another person's (lack of) libido.

Truer words have never been written.

titan1968

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Murci, I have to agree with catman, snoozan and the previous posters on this....

Remember that it's normal for you to be horny all the time: you're 20 and you have a special someone in your life.

In Catman's immortal words 'give the right/left arm a GOOD work out' . :biggrin1:

Titan1968

stretcher74

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay

I kind of agree with this post. You're only young once.

You could even just ask her whether she minds if you have a fuck-buddy or two to release the occassional "overflow" pressure.

Open sexual relationships work for some people.