Can I Expect More Growth?

fak_et

Experimental Member
Media
Just wondering when it stops growing. I am 18, id say im a bit bigger than average. 7 by 5 or so give or take a little bit. I was wondering if I can expect more growth or not to count on it. The reason I ask is that I was late starting puberty imo(going off of body hair, growth spurt, and voice change). I still don't have much body hair and stuff so I figured i am still going through it.

I had some x-rays taken for an injury a while ago and my growth plates are hardened up so my bones probably aren't growing anymore.

If i were to expect a growth, what age would I expect to see it by.

davidjh7

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Just wondering when it stops growing. I am 18, id say im a bit bigger than average. 7 by 5 or so give or take a little bit. I was wondering if I can expect more growth or not to count on it. The reason I ask is that I was late starting puberty imo(going off of body hair, growth spurt, and voice change). I still don't have much body hair and stuff so I figured i am still going through it.

I had some x-rays taken for an injury a while ago and my growth plates are hardened up so my bones probably aren't growing anymore.

If i were to expect a growth, what age would I expect to see it by.

From my experience, talking with others, and what I have read, MOST guys experience two major growth spurts during puberty--one near the beginning, and one near the end. If you are typical, and haven;t had your second growth spurt yet, then it is likely you have some growth left. How much is anybody guess. If you have had your second growth spurt already, more than likely you are don. You have a nice size, so not much to complain about even if you are done.:smile:

Nitrofiend

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
From my experience, talking with others, and what I have read, MOST guys experience two major growth spurts during puberty--one near the beginning, and one near the end. If you are typical, and haven;t had your second growth spurt yet, then it is likely you have some growth left. How much is anybody guess. If you have had your second growth spurt already, more than likely you are don. You have a nice size, so not much to complain about even if you are done.:smile:

I think I'm starting my second growth spurt lately, the hair is beginning to dominate me, but I'd estimate I have at least a few years to go before I look like my adult self.