Can I gain 1/2 an inch?

extrahalfinch

Just Browsing
Media
I am hoping this is a realistic goal, I should not even be here as I have 5 1/2 inches !

Anyway when I am with my partner who appears to have a great time when we make love I notice that when we are having an extended "session" I find that after about 30mins of Vag pentration that I sense my own helmet / girth has increased as well as the fact that my partner becomes a bit tighter (probably due to increased blood in her passage too, kind of wrapping round a bit tighter)

I can feel my helmet ridge kind of sensing every ripple of her vaginal passage, err... needless to say this is fantastic, I get the impression that after these longer sessions I hang a little larger and seem a bit bigger if we have sex within a few days.

So with this in mind and my hope that I can get a hopefully realistic gain of 1/2 inch or maybe even one inch ?

How do I go about it, will Gingko and some horny goat weed help as I have seen elsewhere i.e. a little more blood trapped or will I need to do some hand based stretching, am I dreaming maybe I cannot get my 1/2 inch.

I am personally not obsessed about my size but would love to fill my girlfriend slightly more which I hope she would appreciate that I do it for her
cause I want the best for her.

; )

katana1

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
0.5" is very doable. You should go check out mattersofsize.com/forum or thundersplace.org. Start out with the newbie routine as it will encompass exercises for length and girth. Stick to it, don't falter, be patient, and you will see gains with time. It is very possible to gain using p.e. techniques, as my penis is living proof that given time, it works. Good luck in your endeavors.

Riven650

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
"one born every minute"

what a valueless comment !

Anyway thanks for the response, I think I will try jelques which I read about.

I agree. Utterly valueless comment. Please don't think that you don't belong here. This is not a club that you can only join if you have a certain penis size. There are a few members who think that it should be, and even pretend that it is, but they are wrong, and not very nice.

Your 5 1/2" is a nice size. The Lifestyles Condoms survey, which is the most scientific penis size survey to date, found that the average penis length is around your size. However, that survey was based upon measurements taken from volunteers, and we all know that guys who feel themselves to be under endowed are less likely to volunteer to me measured for such a survey. I think it's therefore fairly safe to conclude that yours is probably already above average in length.

Having said the above though, I would not discourage you from starting a pe routine, because it does work and you will gain confidence through making some gains. I gained a 1/2" length increase within 6 months of getting serious about pe. It is often said that initial gains are relatively easy to achieve and my experience conforms that, as I have not managed do make further length gains. I have, however, continued to make girth gains so I'm very happpy about my progress.

This seems a strange place to hang out if, like me, you have a 'small penis' self image. But funnily enough I think that being a member of this forum has been good for me as it has helped me to realise that I never had a small penis in the first place and that I do now in fact have quite a big one. There are plenty of size queens (of both genders) here who will sneer at anything less than 8-9" x 6-7" but as you will find out, penis' of those kind of dimensions are not only extremely rare (most claims of those kinds of sizes turn out to be fake) but true owners of such dicks often write here about how difficult life can be when you are so heavily over endowed. Our ability to bury our cock balls deep in our partners' pussies is something we undervalue, and there are some big cock guys here who would swap for yours or mine if they could.

D

deleted136887

OK, I was a bit harsh. The real meaning: don't pay for "wonder pills" etc. Keep it natural.

extrahalfinch

Just Browsing
Media
Our ability to bury our cock balls deep in our partners' pussies is something we undervalue
I have never thought of it like that, I guess we are programmed for that action and yes
it is great.

I am curious about the techniques and actually tried today, it felt a little tingly and a few unusual (but not very painful) sensations through the day, almost tempted to do it again now but this would not be sensible, always easy to do too much too soon I guess.

As far as the pills well I kind of thought pills might be BS but wondered if it might give me a little more routine and mental focus if I added something dietry?

I also think this WILL work as I have noticed when I have "pulled out" being surprised at my own dick size after making love for 30mins or more, esp from behind and with my penis in a slightly pressurized downward (as opposed to horizontal) position, you know when there is some vertical pressure (this also seems to have a very obvious intensifying pleasure on my girlfriend) I also notice my own ability to increase the blood pressure in my helmet by squeezing a muscle from the area below my ball sack.

Cannot wait to meet the lady again ; ) all this chat is getting me going.

Thanks again.

Last edited:

extrahalfinch

Just Browsing
Media
err I have to say I am having promising early sights.

Can I just say after Jelquing my dick actually looks pretty damn big !

I suspect it's just the unnatural flow of blood into it which doing the procedure which I suppose
increases the chamber size eventually.

I get a funny feeling this is a worthy excercise, there is nothing quite like seeing you own dick you have lived with for many years looking 15pct bigger even if it's temporary !

Wish me luck, not exactly unpleasureable either is it, it's a win win it seems.

Do take it easy f you try though cause the excitement of seeing the plumper wood could make you "over jelq" and end up sore !

One step at a time.

D_Aston Asstonne

Account Disabled
Media
err I have to say I am having promising early sights.

Can I just say after Jelquing my dick actually looks pretty damn big !

I suspect it's just the unnatural flow of blood into it which doing the procedure which I suppose
increases the chamber size eventually.

I get a funny feeling this is a worthy excercise, there is nothing quite like seeing you own dick you have lived with for many years looking 15pct bigger even if it's temporary !

Wish me luck, not exactly unpleasureable either is it, it's a win win it seems.

Do take it easy f you try though cause the excitement of seeing the plumper wood could make you "over jelq" and end up sore !

One step at a time.
Give the manual stretches a go as well,you can do those anytime ,anywhere.