Can I get a woot woot?

D_Barbi_Dahl

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I've been on this site for 2 weeks... I just hit 1,000 page views, have 57 friends, and have e-met lots of cool, fun people. I'm having a blast. This site is so enthralling.

It's great to be able to show this side of myself...with like-minded people. I'm a sexually charged woman, closet exhibitionist (in real life), closet perv (in real life) and a nympho.

LPSG ROCKS! Thanks to all of you!

RawDog

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Woot woot!

For the last few months I have noticed a shift in the atmosphere in this forum. Not sure if it's me though, but you are right, for the most part the posters here seem to be informed, eloquent and fucking perverts. (I mean pervert in a good way)

Since this is a big cock appreciation website, I believe the people here are just a lot more open about their sensual/sexual needs. The women are more apt to say, "Yes my pussy needs this." Which in turn dovetails nicely into a hungry vagina appreciation website as well.

(Kinda reminds me of one of the texts from textsfromlastnight.com "My vag wants to play a game of hungry hungry hippos with your cock.")