Can I get my dick bigger?

hottiemchot

Just Browsing
Media
I've always been sensitive about the size of my dick. From what I've heard from women and a few men (I'm bi) I have nothing to worry about. Always been told I have a beautiful cock. I'm about 6x5 when erect. I've always wanted a good solid 7-8 inches. Anybody know of any actual methods that work to increase the size of your cock? Or how to come to terms with, and be comfortable with the size I am now?

Stealth2xflaccid

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I understand your predicament.

I have the same erect size and desired erect size.

For me the most disturbing aspect was the flaccid condition which would often shrink and turtle to create very uncomfortable sensations that I struggled with for decades.

This garment really helped me come to terms with my small flaccid because it gives me the sensation of a large penis. This has had a very therapeutic effect on my psych. I wear it 24/7 as I can urinate and have erections without any problems.

Now I literally feel like a stud...

Cheers mate!

Attachments

Stealth2xflaccid

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
whats it actually for?

For me it prevents excessive shrinkage... which I just cannot stand.

Now I have a solid flaccid presence that has changed my entire inner outlook.

I feel more masculine even my walk has more confidence... subtle but discernable.

Also the healthy function of Far Infrared Rays and Negative Ions keep 18% more blood flow through the micro capillaries for improved colour and heavier hang.

I used to have a yellow/green hue to the glans which is now pink/red and even on occasion the deep purple of a true erection.

I can urinate and have erections without inconvenience or discomfort.

I wear it 24/7.

What is it for?... I can tell you the crotch watchers love to look which is a novel experience for me.

So its fun to notice that too.

My life has become more fun so I guess thats what for... fun.

LeftCoast

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
There's a whole area on penis enlargement right here at LPSG. It takes years of dedication and some people get more result than others. On the bright side: it requires years of playing with your penis on a daily basis.

Reactions: ActionBuddy

henry8888

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
For me it prevents excessive shrinkage... which I just cannot stand.

Now I have a solid flaccid presence that has changed my entire inner outlook.

I feel more masculine even my walk has more confidence... subtle but discernable.

Also the healthy function of Far Infrared Rays and Negative Ions keep 18% more blood flow through the micro capillaries for improved colour and heavier hang.

I used to have a yellow/green hue to the glans which is now pink/red and even on occasion the deep purple of a true erection.

I can urinate and have erections without inconvenience or discomfort.

I wear it 24/7.

What is it for?... I can tell you the crotch watchers love to look which is a novel experience for me.

So its fun to notice that too.

My life has become more fun so I guess thats what for... fun.

I really hate the feeling of shrinkage aswell.... especially when im out and about.I might have to try one of these....

Stealth2xflaccid

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
where can you order these besides the sketchy site?

Can you tell me how I can improve the site... I would appreciate the criticism and try to make it better.

The last thing your dealing with is a sketchy operation.

I am positively 100% behind this.

thanks!

Last edited:

erratic

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Anybody know of any actual methods that work to increase the size of your cock?

No.

There is no way to increase the size of your penis without surgery. Most penis-enlargement surgeries fail spectacularly, and/or look like Frankenstein's monster before they're finished.

Or how to come to terms with, and be comfortable with the size I am now?

Believe all the people who've told you your dick is fine.

Also, get out a ruler. Look at exactly how long one inch is. Compare it to stuff around the house. An inch is tiny. Not to be a jerk or anything, but no one would notice the difference, even if you bulked up an inch.

Stealth2xflaccid

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
thanks! how much does it cost? What do you do when it's time to "mess around" with someone.....other people discovering this could be embarrassing.

Affordable... to the extent its not really a matter for concern.

I have on a number of occasions "messed around"... and the girls all enjoyed very much to play with my Stealth supported penis outside of the jeans.

For example on one occasion while out for a ride on the motorbike and parked near a river at night when I knew it was going beyond the clothed heavy "petting" stage I just made a small momentary diversion by turning away to reach down and pull it off. She kinda wondered for a second and then carried on where we left off and proceded to give me a great blow job.

A few more similar type stories I could share but you get the idea... specially if you remove the jeans yourself its relatively easy. Or on other occasions I have excused myself to the bathroom and simply removed it there.

Now a days I have become so cool with it I don't even care (depending on who it is and the situation)... I wear it, so what. Some giggle, some find it interesting and want to examine how it works and ask me about it, why I wear it.

I tell them its "no biggie" :biggrin1:

I think when you consider the grower vs. shower penis dynamics that the relative size differential pretty much does away with any conclusive presumptions.

The kind of girls I connect with could care less anyway... they want me first and then my dick.

Its like your with a girl who is wearing push up bra.... once it comes off maybe there is a brief moment that you think I was kinda expecting more... but how long does that thought last for ?...not long, I mean who fucking cares!

I used to be embarrassed about it quite a bit actually but my experience has been so positive and uplifting to the extent I would say its been highly therapeutic.

In that sense the "embarrassment" has simply faded away for the most part.

Thats how it is for me... I don't feel shame anymore as a result of wearing it.

but your milage may vary...
cheers:smile:

Last edited:

hottiemchot

Just Browsing
Media
Thanks for the info! Another question, does it come in a discrete package when it's mailed to you? Could I have it delivered to my office with no worry on what the box says?

Stealth2xflaccid

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
No.

There is no way to increase the size of your penis without surgery.

An inch is tiny. Not to be a jerk or anything, but no one would notice the difference, even if you bulked up an inch.

An inch is huge! specially gains in girth... if you have a penis 6"x5" and gained .75"x.75" your penis would be nearly 50% bigger by volume.

I don't exercise my penis but have seen photos where small measured increases in size amount to very impressive visual gains.

Check into "Thunder's Place" if you are interested in exercise routines for penis growth.

Stealth2xflaccid

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Thanks for the info! Another question, does it come in a discrete package when it's mailed to you? Could I have it delivered to my office with no worry on what the box says?

Stealth is Stealth... no one will know except you. Plain envelope with your name and address only... by registered mail with tracking number.