Can I get some comments?

gjorg

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I want to see the "REAL MEN" shots and I won't settle for anything less! Hows that for nice!

gjorg

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
lol. They only published one shot. It wasn't that good either. lol. Trust me, much better looking men on this site than me!

Just as long as you were not one of those real men "DON'TS" we dont care.
LOL . I have yet to figure you out! I don't think I will!

Last edited:

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Henry Miller, I think you have a lovely penis, it looks quite suckable and fuckable. I can't believe you have been hiding those divine, titian red pubes from us all this time. :flirt:

Just as long as you were not one of those real men "DON'TS" we dont care. LOL . I have yet to figure you out! I don't think I will!
I agree Gjorg. He is like a riddle wrapped in an enigma and covered by a labryinth

B_henry miller

Expert Member
Media
Henry Miller, I think you have a lovely penis, it looks quite suckable and fuckable. I can't believe you have been hiding those divine, titian red pubes from us all this time. :flirt:

[/color][/size][/font][/b]I agree Gjorg. He is like a riddle wrapped in an enigma and covered by a labryinth

Not that compliments from gay men aren't great, but it means a lot to get a compliment from a woman. Thanks for the compliments on my red pubes as well. It's weird, but I used to be a redhead, but lately the hair on my head (the one on my shoulders) has turned brown -- but my pubic hair is still red, and now seems very out of place. What's that saying about curtains matching the, um, something? :confused:

uncutblond34

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Henry, you have NOTHING to be ashamed of.... that is one pretty cock ! Nice bushy red bush as well ! If you ever get to Tennessee, you must allow me to fix you a bourbon and branchwater..... or several....LOL ! Never be ashamed of what the good lawd gave ya.....:mischievous:

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
Henry, what's up, man?

How did a smart guy like you get a nice dick like that? It's shape is flawless, the head is perfect for those deepthroat moments. It should take up just enough space without causing a gag. That's a plus characteristic for a dick. The red pubes...hot.

Give us more. We want more Henry!

P. S. The curtains match the rug:wink: