can i increase my cum volume

gaul92

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Quote:
Originally Posted by 15shooter

Phytoestrogens, especially E2, estradiol, will jump into your Testosterone receptors eventually telling your brain that you need no more and shutting down the need for testosterone. In worse cases, your nuts will stop producing it and you will develop man boobs from the excess Estradiol. I swear that Soy was dreamed up by women to eliminate the male species! Seriously though, although Lecithin will increase your cum (and make you fart constantly!) your few extra seconds of pleasure and more to clean up may not be worth fucking up your testosterone that you need for many other things.

I have been experimenting , supplements (to cum more) for many years (10 years). and I have been taking 3600 mg of soy lecithin everyday for 5 years now. I also take 25 mg of zinc per days. Nothing as you mentioned hapened to me, my testosterone is fine and I dont have any excessive flatulences.

The only bad side effect is, if you dont at least masturbate (or cum) every 2 days you may have some embarassing cum leak in your underware anytime of the day.

I tried Lots of supplements, I don't say L-arginine don't work, but It will not do something specifically for your cum, what it does is giving you bigger, harder, and easier errections and believe me it plays alot on your arousal, and this my friends makes you cum more (arousal).

Soy Lecithin is much cheaper than L-Arginine, about 8 $ for a month supply in gel caps form. Mine are 1200 mg and a take 3 caps a day.

It is important to be minded to take them EVERY days. I know they are big gel caps , hard to swallow. but hey it works very well thrust me.

After few years with experiments, I found that it's unecessary to take more than 3 caps a day, even at the begining. just let time to your body to get used to the stuff (about 1 to 2 weeks).

What you will notice at the begining is a lot of precum ... like you never had before you'll almost think that you have a disease, lol.

then you'll noticed that your cum is much thicker and whiter, especially if you had watery cum before. Girls tells me that my cum is really sticky compared to other guys... so a little pain to wash out after ...or swallow...

Finally you will achieve more volume, but keep in mind that thicker cum is harder to get out of your penis, and if your PC muscles are very weak you may cum less then before. I have strong PC muscle (the muscle that you use to stop peeing or emptying the rest of your blader) I work it a lot after orgasm, I know how to make it pump more cum, like that is Peter North garanteed cumshots.

I really do think that this is what Peter North always used for his famous pop shot , beside the genetical properties of being a guy that shoots a lot.

So keep in mind, that you have to be religious on taking them every days, Also zinc is really cheap and well worth to combine with.

You may want to spend more on L-Arginine for the big boner effect on your mind to get more aroused and to fulfill more your partner.

But please don't fall for any pill scams, whatever wich one is, Volume Pill, Semenex, Etc. They're overely priced, and you can achieved the same if not better results with plain Soy lecithin.

real_bigcock
quick question does soy lecithin help out with being hard as well?

L_arge

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
soy lecithin is bad for you .... buy sunflower lecithin . lots bigger loads with this and pygeum, zinc, horny goat weed, triibulus, l-arginine and tongkat ali Every morning and evening . I'm 68 and can shoot a load bigger and farther than the best of teenager .

BigDriller

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Wilton Manors, Florida, United States of America
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
soy lecithin is bad for you .... buy sunflower lecithin . lots bigger loads with this and pygeum, zinc, horny goat weed, triibulus, l-arginine and tongkat ali Every morning and evening . I'm 68 and can shoot a load bigger and farther than the best of teenager .

That's hot.

Reactions: Cm4hjl