Can I just say I love being a personal trainer and massage therapist!!!

LaFemme

Mythical Member
Staff
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I have a degree so it can't be taken away.

I was saying if it happened here, meaning in the province where I live, that is what would happen. One may have a degree, but still needs a license to perform as a masseuse and another license to act as a personal trainer. Both would be revoked if you were caught having a sexual relationship with a client. You'd still have your degree, though.

Whatever, as long as you're having fun. So glad my trainer is ethical!

D_Pokin Joe Frazier

Experimental Member
Media
I was saying if it happened here, meaning in the province where I live, that is what would happen. One may have a degree, but still needs a license to perform as a masseuse and another license to act as a personal trainer. Both would be revoked if you were caught having a sexual relationship with a client. You'd still have your degree, though.

Whatever, as long as you're having fun. So glad my trainer is ethical!

I am having a ton of fun and by the look of you sexy lady you trainer is doing good keep up the good work.

dude_007

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I am a CMT (non-practicing) and having a degree doesn't stop the law from taking away your certification or license to practice for such an ethical violation.

Also, once you have crossed the line, the energy shifts and it changes the relationship, so I would be curious as to how many clients you keep long term.

D_Pokin Joe Frazier

Experimental Member
Media
I am a CMT (non-practicing) and having a degree doesn't stop the law from taking away your certification or license to practice for such an ethical violation.

Also, once you have crossed the line, the energy shifts and it changes the relationship, so I would be curious as to how many clients you keep long term.
I have clients that have been training with me for 6 years I have a total client base of about 80 as for massage about 30 regulars and the one time here and there massage client.