Can I Just Say Something Here?

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by philberttrw, Sep 6, 2004.

1. philberttrw

philberttrw New Member

Albums:
    Maybe I'm just an idiot, but as far as I know, this website is designed to be a tool for those "well-hung" men and people involved with them to learn, meet and enjoy each other's online company.

I've been viewing the site for a couple of months now, and by and large, this is the case.

Why is it that lpsg.org gets turned into a mockery by dorks with nothing better to do with their time but lie and waste server space? No-one has a 16" penis. No-one grew 5" overnight, and no-one frankly cares to read about it. At least, not anyone who uses this site as originally intended.

So here I go with the rest of my bitch session, and my suggestion:

Why don't the LPSG-Gods make a forum thread area for bullshitters? We've got ficticious stories already, which should be renamed "Andy and Blake", and hung-bf lover should win the Pulitzer for erotic fiction. So, there's no room for bullshit in there...

Meet-and-greet is for new members, so that's not an option...

Neither are the rest of the rooms.

If you're simply going to get on and talk some effing nonsense about being hung like a Louisville Slugger, or that you have "penile hypertrophia" and excess hormones, which I was NOT able to validate after visiting urology websites, go somewhere else.

Does anyone else agree? Or am I just being a snide bitch?

2. Imported

Gold Member

yourclovergrl: Hey Phil. I just kind of had a post like that last night. I think that most agree that its sad that people are fakes. I am sure that we wont get rid of them though. But if it makes you feel better there are others that are right there w/ ya.

3. Pappy

Pappy Member

Fakers crave attention and that's just what you're giving them with post such as this. While I do agree that they waste a lot of space and our time having to go through their useless post, I still think the best way to get them to leave is to just ignore them, don't post bitch threads about them and just see how fast they disappear.

4. Imported

Gold Member

yourclovergrl: Very true Pappy. We are just giving them the attention they want since thats why they are lying in the first place.

5. reir

reir Member

Albums:
    After years of reading LPSG (and occasionally posting), at least one thing you realize is that there will always be fakers and loudmouths, especially with the topic of this board. They come, make some noise, and then they go.

6. B_8strong8long

B_8strong8long New Member

It's not just this forum, it's any forum where the physical comes into play. I spend some surf time on some natural bodybuilding forums too... you wouldn't believe the things people have done and the time they spend playing in photoshop only to post lies that, not for nothing, still look fake.

I don't get it. It's fun to post pics of your body if you've worked for it and it's your body. It's fun to post pics of your penis if you were lucky enough to get a nice one, but as it was said in another post, anyone claiming to have a 13 inch penis and loving every minute is obviously lying their ass off. A big dick looks nice (and I love mine, I've gotten used to having it the way it is and I wouldn't trade it, but I certainly wouldn't want it a hair bigger). Big endowment means more work to make sure the sex doesn't hurt, it means more meat to try and keep full of blood, and so on.

So, I say all that to say, I don't know why people come here and lie. What fun could it be to pretend you have something you don't? What's more, everything they say shows their ignorance, because having a big one isn't the same thing as their personal dreams of having a big one.

So yeah philberttrw, I agree 100%.

7. dikkiedik

dikkiedik Member

Albums:
    Don't give it any attention of what kind. Let them dream. We are the only owners an share reality.

8. MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK

MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK Well-Known Member

Maybe it's just my amateur psychologist kicking, or lack of coffee at this time of the morn',but it would appear to me that maybe you are dissatisfied with the fact that you cannot find one of these dicks, as you so kindly have offered, "hung like a louisville slugger". Or maybe you necessitate the feeling to compensate over the cold hard reality that you yourself are not endowed.I have no basis for comparison, since your profile does not mention your dimensions.

I would recommend however, that you carefully review the name of our humble group, and bear in mind the 3rd letter of the acronym,[/B]LargePenis SUPPORT Group when you go on this little tirade of yours again.

9. hungthick

hungthick New Member

I totally am with you man. I do have to say here that i apologize to anyone in advance for any of the posts they may read of mine. Over the past few days i have been irritated and annoyed by the same things as this topic states and it gets perpetuated by the same group of people again and again and again.

I have made comments that are directed at some of the members and they know who they are because they dont respond to me (which is a good thing). i think a fictitious section would be really kewl. FLT is one guy that would do really well in there along with massivechuck.

By the way, i love your avatar.

YOU ARE NOT BEING SNIDE---rather you are stating a strong opinion and some members have difficulty in anything that is not bull shit mainly massivepkgo-chuck.

10. Pappy

Pappy Member

I totally am with you man. I do have to say here that i apologize to anyone in advance for any of the posts they may read of mine. Over the past few days i have been irritated and annoyed by the same things as this topic states and it gets perpetuated by the same group of people again and again and again.

I have made comments that are directed at some of the members and they know who they are because they dont respond to me (which is a good thing). i think a fictitious section would be really kewl. FLT is one guy that would do really well in there.

By the way, i love your avatar.

YOU ARE NOT BEING SNIDE---rather you are stating a strong opinion and some members have difficulty in anything that is not bull shit mainly massivepkgo-chuck. [/b][/quote]
    Well now I'm going to respond! Your accusation of FLT is so far off the mark it makes you look like the snide little bitch that you're not. How dare you attack one of the more respected, honest and sincere young people in this group?? It's really ironic isn't it, that you complain about the same group of people doing something over and over again, when you yourself do nothing but bitch, bitch, bitch. I haven't seen a single post from you that wasn't either derogatory, inflammatory or just plain old fashioned bitching. All you do is bitch and moan, you never have anything good to say about anyone, excepf another person that bitches all the time. This is SUPPOSED TO BE A SUPPORT GROUP!! If you can't add something constructive to a thread or start one that is, then STFU!! BOTH OF YOU!!

I'm done bitching now. :)

11. Imported

Gold Member

yourclovergrl: Dang a few days of puking my guts up and I miss all the action. Hope all is well now.

12. hungthick

hungthick New Member

THE RING OF TRUTH--speak the truth and shame the devil

I have thought out comments that dont attack people rather i help them. I provide rather great insight that requires thought, interpretation, understanding and knowledge. I think if one reread my posts they speak for themselves. I dont attack anyone.

I did not attack FLT without considerable thought. The majority of the posters on here know he's a fraud but they let him get away with it to placate his youth persona whether or not 'that' is real. I know what I am talking about because we have in live chat discussed him in depth. And what a sicko if he does what he claims with his mother?

I stand behind posts and comments from individuals that have the ring of truth to them. 13x8 doesnt have a ring of truth to it. Posters that claim 'doctors have said i have the biggest dick they have ever seen' does not have the ring of truth to it.

I mean think about what you are reading. I enjoy helping other people so Pappy go lick yourself and quit attacking me because attacking is the weakest form of any argument.

13. Britannic

Gold Member

Albums:
    No one knows for sure who is real, who is fake and who is somewhere in between. Sure, some people come across as fake and are, indeed, fake. Some come across as fake and are legitimate. Some come across as legitimate and are, in reality, fake. And there are even some who are legitimate and really are legitimate.

Sometimes it is easy to pick out which of those four categories people fall into and sometimes it is not. However, I do not think anyone should be posting rants that call out any specific individuals without actual proof that counteracts what the target for of their rant claims unless there is an overwhelming consensus that we are dealing with someone who is fake and is here to cause trouble.

This is a support group and it is this kind of flame-war that ruins any legitimacy that an online forum needs to survive. So, I ask you, if you want to have angry words with people, keep those messages private. If you're going to disagree with someone, be polite and avoid posting any public messages in these forums which personally attack others members. It cheapens you, it cheapens them and it cheapens our entire forum. All you'll succeed in doing in the end is making newcomers feel unwelcome and uneasy if they feel that they cannot post their concerns, issues and sizes without fear of reprisals and personal attacks.

Shame on you all! You should all know better! :angry:

14. Imported

Gold Member

yourclovergrl: Well if anyone cares I know who has the smallest penis here.......................................................................................................
    .............................................................................................................
    .....................ME!!!!!!!

Oh ya never mind I just dont have one period.

Sorry was just trying to add some humor here and lighten the mood. :lol: :p

15. Britannic

Gold Member

Albums:
    Good on ya for trying. It's unfortunate that you have to try and lighten the mood because posts like this should never happen in the first place, IMO.

16. philberttrw

philberttrw New Member

Albums:
    THE RING OF TRUTH--speak the truth and shame the devil

I have thought out comments that dont attack people rather i help them. I provide rather great insight that requires thought, interpretation, understanding and knowledge. I think if one reread my posts they speak for themselves. I dont attack anyone.

I did not attack FLT without considerable thought. The majority of the posters on here know he's a fraud but they let him get away with it to placate his youth persona whether or not 'that' is real. I know what I am talking about because we have in live chat discussed him in depth. And what a sicko if he does what he claims with his mother?

I stand behind posts and comments from individuals that have the ring of truth to them. 13x8 doesnt have a ring of truth to it. Posters that claim 'doctors have said i have the biggest dick they have ever seen' does not have the ring of truth to it.

I mean think about what you are reading. I enjoy helping other people so Pappy go lick yourself and quit attacking me because attacking is the weakest form of any argument. [/b][/quote]
    Hungthick, I've noticed that most people responding negatively to this post have basically negating their own arguments.

They attack those who are skeptical of the complete and utter bullshit this otherwise productive forum is assaulted with, because it's a "Large Penis Support Group"... which is my point PRECISELY!

If you ACTUALLY have a large penis, by all means, seek support. If you just like big penises, PROVIDE support. Don't waste people's time and energy going all caps lock on our asses and being ridiculous. No one gives credence to "HUNGMORMON", who claims to have a smaller set on him than others who historically are more sensible posters.

If you'll cross-reference my posts, I have never unjustifiably attacked any member of this forum. I voiced disbelief at someone (not naming names here) who gives outrageous claims and posts pics of someone else that I've seen more times than I can count elsewhere on the net.

Shit like that bothers me. Be honest or just... go away and stop bothering the honest folk on here. Jesus.

...Oh, and btw, hungthick, you can fly over here ANY TIME and have your way with me. I may not have a huge cock, but I know how to use 'em ;)

I had to get that out :wub:

17. ponybilt

ponybilt Member

Albums:
    Well, in the spirit of empathy, I'll say that I can understand why Phil is frustrated at people who assume a fallacy of phallus... :lol: OK, that was sorta bad. But the point is, Phil is interested in guys who are hung. He contributes actively and thoughtfully to the group, and I'm glad he's here. If he feels he's being deceived by guys (and I'm sure he is) then he has a right to be frustrated. And the guys who attempt to string him along aren't decent human beings. Karma will prevail :)

Sorry, but I don't see it as any more complicated than that.

18. blar

blar New Member

I agree itÂ’s not just this forum and bs comes in all forms be it physical, material, gender etc etc I have seen it all lol

19. philberttrw

philberttrw New Member

Albums:
    Oh, ponybilt, you make me weak at the knees. :wub:

Draft saved Draft deleted