Can I make myself gay?

B_Stronzo

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
solong said:
So if stronzo has all these images of me as a beast, well, that's "projection." When senor lists a bunch of "golden rules" dating thousands of years later than king David and even 500 years later than Christ and thinks he's answered my challenge, should I take time and say he has proved my points?

And when somebody keeps calling me names, when I have personally challenged them to prove their point, like "TROLL," and that's all they have left to try, should I get mad? Hell, I'm grateful for how stupid they've proved themselves to be. And when those same people get kudos from everybody, then they become part of the group attacking me. Do I care? I enjoy it. The more, the merrier.

You are such a man. Aren't you though? Just ask you. I know I'm convinced. :biggrin1:

And all one has to do is go back through the posts. Remember, I'm the troll. (Which I just love, by the way).

Oh I know. I have. It's on that basis the appelation was applied.

Good. I'm glad you love it. It's well-earned. You seem to be able to convince yourself of nearly anything. Good show!

You're "the man"!

But what I don't get about you is that for all your espoused Christianity you don't seem to possess the milk of human kindness to any degree. You simply come off seeming arrogant - as though you have no heart.

Ah well. For all you wordines, I'm less convinced than ever that my opinion of fundamental Christians is in error by your example.:rolleyes: No big surprise there.

B_Stronzo

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
pichulon said:
I am not gay, but, diferent strokes for diferent folks. If you want to tlak about availability of women and the materialism and shallowness....that is no reason for a straight man to want to be gay. There has to be something in you that craves men.
If you want a gorgeous girl not into plastic , not materialistic, a woman you can enjoy on a walk, ice cream, simple life...go to small towns, or go overseas, Russian, Slovakian, Croatian, Italian, British, Spanish,Portuguese,plenty of gorgeous women , and, living in small towns away from Hollywood and its influence.

Back to the gay stuff, if you want to be gay, I believe there is nothing a human being can not learn. Go to gay bars, get hooked up, get on all fours and let some guys thrust in you. Give some head, you might end up liking it, I think you are a talent in the making.Given a few sessions, you might like it, and your goal of forgetting about women, and loving men, will be achived.

You have to find out what you want.

In a word? "UGH" :rolleyes:

Lex

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
pichulon said:

Back to the gay stuff, if you want to be gay, I believe there is nothing a human being can not learn. Go to gay bars, get hooked up, get on all fours and let some guys thrust in you. Give some head, you might end up liking it, I think you are a talent in the making.Given a few sessions, you might like it, and your goal of forgetting about women, and loving men, will be achived.

You have to find out what you want.

*sings*

Can it be that it was all so simple then?
Or has time re-written every line?
If we had the chance to do it all again
Tell me, would we? could we?