Can I Show U My Issue!!

Discussion in 'The Healthy Penis' started by Add852005, Apr 15, 2008.

1. Add852005

Add852005 Active Member

Albums:
    Iv always wondered if i have tight foreskin or if its fine, when erect i can pull my foreskin back, but theres a point whens it nearly pulled back it seems to look tight!!

Cant tell if its ok, im willing to show u on cam guys if u dont mind looking... let us know (straight guys plz, nothing sexual bout it just want u to look)

Thanks

2. cutmeat

cutmeat Member

Hey Bro ... b glad 2 help u out ... i'm a fitness instructor so c lotsa naked guys in the change room ... most r cut but there r many diff shapes & sizes of uncut dudes as well ... let me know when u wanna do it bud ... cheers, john :)

3. Viking_UK

Gold Member

I'd have thought that if you can pull the skin back without any trouble or pain when it's erect that there's no problem. If it only looks tight, as opposed to feeling tight, I wouldn't worry about it. If it feels tight, you can stretch the skin gradually.
    When I was about 15-16, if I just pulled the skin back all the way over the head when I was erect it hurt, but if I gave it a chance to warm up as it were, it was fine. These days, it's stretched enough that it doesn't cause any discomfort at all.
    There are plenty of posts here about the various lotions and potions you can use when stretching the skin. A quick search will bring up the relevant information.

4. D_Feock Mie

D_Feock Mie New Member

If it's not giving you any problems why make an issue of the tissue?

5. SteveHd

Gold Member

Draft saved Draft deleted