can i stimulate my boyfriends prostate and make him cum?

my_cub_is_sexy

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
im just curious as to whether or not i can stimulate my boyfriends prostate enough to make him cum simply by fucking him hard, and hitting his prostate?

any particular positions that would achieve this? im 7, average size.

can anyone PLEASE tell me how i can do this and give him the ultimate orgasm without him having to touch himself??

HISurfer

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
My first BF used to make me cum from fucking me doggie style. He was about 7 or 7 1/2'' and would just give me long slow strokes and i would always cum. I've never had it with any guys since. but they haven't been that large either. Good Luck. Sounds like a lucky boy!

CALAMBO

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
practice your deep penetration...kiss him on neck..make love to him..have him determine the position that works for him...and ENJOY.

RubberHarley

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Absolutely. My wife is a nurse and can make me cum hands free. It is one of the most intense cum shots I ever do. We don't do this that much, but when it do, it is really something else.

Jay1074

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
A few words of caution before relentlessly assaulting your boyfriends prostate with a hard jabby poke fuck... not every guy's prostate is the same as the next guy's. Some guys might get off by a hard fuck like you described but I certainly wouldn't. What works for me are long slow strokes that just glance against the prostate... usually doggie style or the spooning position help to get the right angle but even missionary works depending on the angle of your hardon. The trick is to just rub it slightly with your dick. The prostate is incredibly sensative and can be over stimulated to the point of pain if you poke and prod it too roughly and/or too directly. I speak from experience but then again... this is just me. My prostate might be a bit more sensative.

Just go slow and ask questions about what is happening.

CUBE

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Yep, I think you should go slow and work his ass with your fingers to take him there...then fuck him when he is really hot and warmed up and ready for you

B_Jules7

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I have never cum from prostate stimulation alone but I do have some anal toys and they make orgasms much more powerful. Also my girlfriend has learnt the fine art of slipping a finger or toy in while she blows me. It is probably the finest orgasm in the world to cum in a warm mouth with a toy in your ass!

B_ILIW

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
it depends. whilst a lot of guys can experience pleasure from the prostate being stimulated, not everybody can orgasm from it.

it's also depends on how sensitive a guy's prostate is.

whatadork

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Dam, I think you're so cool. More straight guys should just be as comfortable as you. Respect
I've tried prostate stuff before and... I just don't know man. I hear about how great it feels and it makes me comfortable and I pump myself up about the idea and I tried it out using my own fingers and... it's just not for me. It doesn't hurt. It just doesn't feel good either. It just feels pretty neutral to me.

I read about it again and I thought "hmmmm maybe I'm doing it wrong" and I tried it again a few years later and... yeah just doesn't do anything for me as far as I can tell.

Denverbearmark

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I believe the answer to the original question is you may be able to. It is possible for some guys to cum just from prostate being stimulated; I also believe that not all guys can cum this way. It also depends on your technique as a top, experiment, work together and you might find the right combination.

But my advice for all things sexual, don't make the end goal paramount. Enjoy the exploration and journey towards that goal, just like life often the journey is more rewarding then the final destination!

D_Pubert Stabbingpain

Account Disabled
Media
I believe the answer to the original question is you may be able to. It is possible for some guys to cum just from prostate being stimulated; I also believe that not all guys can cum this way. It also depends on your technique as a top, experiment, work together and you might find the right combination.

But my advice for all things sexual, don't make the end goal paramount. Enjoy the exploration and journey towards that goal, just like life often the journey is more rewarding then the final destination!

good point Mark!

cheyboi69

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
How can me and my boyfren achieve this? First of all we don't even know where to start. when he fucks me i pre-cum. why is that??? And do how i (orhim) know when his cock is rubbing it and what position is best? i tried finding his prostate with my fingers once while giving him head but i couldn't feel anything inside of him????? Help!!! we are lost and we want to enjoy thr prostate sensation!

farmhand

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
apparently does entirely depend on the "recipient." I just do not care for being fucked -- have tolerated it when especially want to "give" to another and I know it f-e-e-e-e-e-e-l-s to good to do the fucking, but I don't enjoy MY "feeling" of a dick up my butt. Yet have a regular fuckbuddy who LOVE having my dick up him and says he can feel my dick rubbing his prostate. I know when (even last week) having physician do prostate digital probe, I don't really care for the finger up the butt, although it is "interesting" as he presses on the prostate and feels like my dick is about to or is dropping a wad of precum (likely "know" just how to press/knows what he's feeling for/hardness, resistance, or such). But a dick up me doesn't do that.