can i stimulate my boyfriends prostate and make him cum?

ruggerkit28

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Yes, and you will have a lot of fun getting the technique right - don't expect him to cum first time. I am a top, and have found long slow fucking the best, rather than going for it bed headboard banging. When i works, it is amazing for both of us - when he cums it always tips me over the top.

macho8

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
3 tips...

angle angle angle... you can make up in girth by what angle you fuck at... if the btm is not experienced enough he wont be able to adjust himself.. then you as the top have to do it.

make sure you're pointing your dick to the front of his body (ie towards his prostate). so when you're doggy you need to be slightly higher than the btm, so your dick is pointing downwards slightly

milwjocknow

Cherished Member
Media
With the right stimulation, from the right size dick, I am able to have both anal and regular orgasms from fucking alone. It is all about angle, and depth.

amadordelsexo

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
think it only would BE necessary with men need a miracle for a regular cum or impossible to cum
or for THOSE guy who need minimum one hour for
a normal cum.
and his bride is always in a rush and want that such period of one hour become less than 20 minutes
so stimulating prostate could induce to cum faster

hairyexcop

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Having experienced a hands free orgasmn from getting fucked I will agree with some off the others advice. It took practice for the top to find the spot. It is about angle and tends to be more the during the slow trusts then the rough times. Once he found it he was able to make me shoot multiple times during a session. It is pretty intense and well worth the practice time.

Reactions: nicnic