Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
my bf posts on this group on fbook from his home country and its mostly about sex topics. This guy wrote in about how his maid was making sexual advances at him while his wife was out of town and wrote about how he said no. i dont think my bf realises i can read his posts or that fbook lists on his page when he posts on there but he wrote that he wudn't think 2x about it and that he cuda banged her stright away.

so basically he wud never hesitate to cheat... which makes me wonder if theres any point staying with him when i figure he's gonna cheat on me eventually....

i dunno im a bit confused :( any advice?

MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
you're asking a messageboard if you can trust your boyfriend... is fairly obvious that you don't trust him. work on building the trust and intimacy in your relationship by talking to him, not us.

hmm more than trusting your boyfriend.. can he trust you? seems like you are nosing around his intorwebz life looking for drama.

silvergirl

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
i said to him when we 1st started dating that if he ever wants to cheat on me he shud break up with me cos i have no time for cheating. :( he also told me he use to have 3 gfs that knew nothign about eachother... with all these factors i dont know how to trust him... originally i gave him a friends sex deal but he wanted me as a gf... why wud he want me as a gf if he is gonna cheat on me anyways? he cuda had free sex n i cuda been free of these worries :(

Jim Dangle

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
i agree with Sammy, he dosent sound like he is worth your time. find a man that cares enough not to cheat on you.

D_PlankWilliams

1st Like
Media
Well just remember trust is earned not given. and well with a body like that can't say sex isn't the first thing that comes to mind ;) but still i understand what you mean. A decent conversation can be more sexy than flesh.

silvergirl

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Well just remember trust is earned not given. and well with a body like that can't say sex isn't the first thing that comes to mind ;) but still i understand what you mean. A decent conversation can be more sexy than flesh.

i like sex don't get me wrong... but im just over being treated like im not worth anything! just cos i ilke sex doesn't mean i want to be treated like ur personal ho. :(

TheRob

Legendary Member
Media
my bf posts on this group on fbook from his home country and its mostly about sex topics. This guy wrote in about how his maid was making sexual advances at him while his wife was out of town and wrote about how he said no. i dont think my bf realises i can read his posts or that fbook lists on his page when he posts on there but he wrote that he wudn't think 2x about it and that he cuda banged her stright away.

so basically he wud never hesitate to cheat... which makes me wonder if theres any point staying with him when i figure he's gonna cheat on me eventually....

i dunno im a bit confused :( any advice?

1.) most people talk big when they don't actually have to DO anything, in other words Id oubt he'd do it he just wanted to sound 'tough'
2.) I've seen your pics, he won't be going anywhere