Can it bend

Discussion in 'The Healthy Penis' started by zaneyone, Jul 6, 2006.

1. zaneyone

zaneyone New Member

This is my first time here but I just have a question for some of you guys.
    I dont know if this happens to all or maybe just some. Once in having a chat with a friend of mine regarding erections, he asked if I would ever bend it and place it between my legs and walk around. He said he would do that many times when having sex with his wife. I told him that no because when I get hard I can use it as a towel rack. It does not bend too far. I tried bending it to put it between my legs but it would hurt to the point that I thought it would break. I have seen pictures and videos of some guys that get it hard are able to bend it. When I get hard its one hard shaft all the way past my balls. Any comments?

2. carter2006

Gold Member

Albums:
    Different people have different cocks and different erections. I am like you. If I have an erection, it is usually rock hard and stiff to the point that if I tried to 'move' it, it would be painful. I cannot piss with a hardon without extreme discomfort from having to almost lie horizontally across the toilet! But I know guys whose cocks either get less hard, or the base allows more movement... everyone's different, mate, which is something you'll discover a lot as you explore this site! Welcome to the group :smile:

3. zaneyone

zaneyone New Member

Thanks..

I know my friend would say that I would have to train it. Heck after 20 years of marriage its still the same. Besides, I think I like it better my way. As I said, it comes in handy after a shower and since we have a small bathroom, its a great place to hang the towel.:biggrin1:

4. D_Coyne Toss

D_Coyne Toss New Member

Ouch! i just tried and I can do it, but what a pain.....

5. Macarion

Macarion New Member

WTF?

6. B_dxjnorto

B_dxjnorto New Member

Yeah, I can bend mine down when completely hard. It's only a bit above half mast normally. My friend is the opposite. His is stuck to his belly when fully erect.

7. typhu31

typhu31 Member

Albums:
    Mine when fully hard is like a rock... i can move it but it bends up a little and there is no pushing down but i can make it jump a little, LOL It will hurt if you try to bend it down to far, but left and right are fine

8. Mr. Snakey

Gold Member

Be carefull bending the dick hard

Draft saved Draft deleted