Can it damage the woman?

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by Imported, May 24, 2004.

1. Imported

Gold Member

judy angel: Do you know what possible effect having intercourse may have if the man is too large for the woman?

2. Max

Max New Member

A bruised or damaged cervix is certainly possible ... as we discovered to our cost.

But "too large" needs a lot more precision ... if he is thought to be very long there are ways of making sure his depth of penetration is limited, if he is very thick, patience, lots of extra lube and foreplay and a very gradual incremental approach is needed.

With care, no man should be seen as "too large".

3. Mr. Big Stuff

Mr. Big Stuff Member

Albums:
    Hello Judy,

Firstly, make sure you read my post in bottoming out. As I stated there, I think that cervical cancer is a risk for those who continuously have their cervixes rammed. Not only that, but as you pointed out there are all kinds of issues with soreness etc.

I think, however, that I have some solutions that you could try. As Max said, I do not believe in too large (unless of course he is our famous member extremely-huge) First of all, I recommend LOTS and LOTS of foreplay. Now I do not mean oral sex, I mean kissing, hugging cuddling....that type of thing. Also, maybe your man can give you a massage. (if he has big hands like mine, he can put them to good use here). Another thing I do is popsicles, when I have time. Let your man use the popsicle to draw, make shapes whatever on your back, then lick it up. (sorta a ice, hot sensation, my girl loves it anyway.)

During all of this, your only job is to RELAX. I cannot say this strong enough.

When he does go down on you, make sure he takes his time. Normally I give my girl about two O's by mouth before I even approach actual intercourse. Now you may be different here, because not every girl can have multiples. If you can, make sure your man keeps it coming (pun intended.)

When intercourse is about to happen, take it slow at first. Use PLENTY of lube if needed. (again, I never need it for the girl, but you can/will be different than her.) Remember Judy, RELAX. If you tense up, or expect pain, then it most certainly will ensue. But if you calm yourself, and just enjoy your time, I think you will. (then of course, you may swing to the 'Size matters' crowd)

Another thing is positions. I find it is much easier with me on top. However, if you think you can handle it, it may be beneficial for you to be on top and control depth. Now I will say this, I believe you can get VERY deep with the girl on top. So you will have to be careful. But if this works, just think of all the grinding you can do.

phew, I think that is enough. Why are you still reading this? Why not grab your man, set up a time when you guys wont be disturbed, and get to work immediately?

hope this helps,
    Ken

4. BigCKhead

BigCKhead Member

Albums:
    sure but remember that having sex is to give BOTH partners pleasure.

Just be aware of her/his reaction/pleasure. If you are hung above the average
    you have to do some preparation and a lot of foreplay (which is always a major
    turn off ;) )

Just try the share with your patner her/his pleasure (or lack off), be patient
    receptive and always kind

As a matter of fact, don't forget that the natural way to give birth is throught
    the vagina which can be stretched in order to let the baby head out ;-)

It is a matter of preparation, using a lot of foreplay can relaxed your partner and let her be in full confidence that helps a lot of having a pleasing intercourse

(Sorry for my bad english, i'm just a french guy you've learned english almost by himself )

5. Meniswallow

Gold Member

Albums:
    especially with the fact that if a woman can give birth to a bab, with the thickness of who knows what, i'm sure any woman can take any thickness over 7"

6. ericbear

Gold Member

Albums:
    While that comparison has often been made, it is not a valid comparison. During pregnancy, many changes occur in a woman's body. Therefore, the ability to pass a baby at the end of term really has nothing to do with the ability to take a large penis at other times. Further, I don't think most women would equate the sensations that they want to feel during sex with those that they feel during delivery.

7. Imported

Gold Member

dkl018: lol, no kidding... "OH YES! OH YESSSSS! THE BABIES COMING!" :lol:

8. jonb

Gold Member

Yeah, well, birth's easier if you stay active while pregnant. I know women who have given birth to twins with no problems.

Sex basically requires a lot of foreplay. And the larger you are around, the more foreplay required.

9. D_Humper E Bogart

D_Humper E Bogart New Member

And there was I thinking foreplay was for fun.

Draft saved Draft deleted