Can It Grow - Spontaneously

protonX80

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Ive been a member of this excellent site for quite some years - although i cannot be considered huge by any standards.

since i discovered this site few years back i have been consistently measuring myself at
6.5" length X 6.25" circumference (last measured around 1.5 yrs back)

a few weeks back i came across the Penis Volume Chart thread and according to this chart rated myself (according to the measurements i already knew) as a blue bordering on purple.

few days after this i had a very very hard erection and i was surprised to measure myself at 7" length x 6.65" Circumference. Thinking i must have made a mistake i measured a few times - lying down, standing etc with the same result. assuming it must be a once in a blue moon extra hard erection, i measured a couple of days later with the same result ...

... putting myself 1/3rd in to the purple region of the above chart.

although i did try jelquing a couple of yrs back for a few months - it was just as a matter of curiorisity. any ways it was more than a couple of years back.

the question is, how is this increase in size possible ? (not that i am complaining, of course :smile: )

Last edited:

bobg4400

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Is it possible you mis-measured yourself the first time a couple of years ago?
Also have you bought any of those things that are advertised to make your dick bigger?
You never know, one of them might actually work :tongue:

B_Heart_of_Lion

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
how much time does your cock stay hard through the day?? do you use cockrings? has yur diet changed? have you been edging a lot lately?? did you jelq?did you quit smoking? and so on... Also you admitted you had an uncommon raging hard erection yourself... that alone could explain your "spontaneous growth" :D Anyway I've heard of other men experiencing a cock growth in their late 40 or even 50... so I believe it is possibile though rare...

protonX80

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
have a high sex drive and cock is semi hard maybe 1/3rd of the day. i do not ues cock ring regularly, but do own three (Varying sizes), have used occasionally, and found that rings cause the erection to be rock solid.

no change in diet over the last couple of years. i always edge a lot sometimes going for days without ejeculating. my normal jo session lasts at least a couple of hrs.

and no bobg, i could not have misinterpreted the measurement few yrs back - im pretty torough when i do the measurement actually. this time i even plotted it out in corel approx.
and i have never taken any of the products for increasing the size - as i am very wary about the sideeffects of any medication :)

the only reason i am posting is to determine what could have caused such a thing - getting opinions of other members if they have observed such a thing

i am planning to re measure in a week or two and report back if i am keeping it :smile: