Can jacking off to much make you infertile?

B_Hey22

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have always wondered this and do not want to be infertile when I am older

Chase1600

Experimental Member
Media
Nope, you’ll be manufacturing those goal-oriented little spermatozoa when you’re 99 if you don’t have surgery of some sort. Production slacks off gradually, but even if you got great-great grandkids, you could still knock up that cute nurse there in the old age home if you ain’t careful.

FuzzyKen

Expert Member
Media
In Biblical times before medical knowledge and the science of biology had much in advancement it was thought that we were born with whatever "seed" or sperm we had and that this given quantity had to last us our lifetime.

As medical science advanced it was discovered (by most) that sperm and seminal fluid are produced and in a strange way sort of recycled. Ultra Conservative individuals to this day base all of their sexual morals on information that is badly outdated.

Unless disease or injury takes place your reproductive organs will go on producing until your age becomes the problem with falling hormone levels.

In fact, people who wank off constantly have a lower percentage of prostate problems as they age, their equipment tends to work far better, and they are less likely to need ED medications as they get older.

Libertiny

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Jacking off a lot doesn't make you infertile. But you might be in danger of carpal tunnel. So have a friend help you out. =)

technopeasant

Experimental Member
Media
It can actually make you have a sperm count to low to impregnate if you have a low count to start with or if you do it just before sex. They recommend that you not do it immediately before sex if you are trying to make her pregnant. Some doctors actually say though that multiple fires of the gun in sex can actually make you more fertile. It seems that some men do not eject as much sperm on the first try as on the second squirt. SO if you are trying for a baby put as much in there as you can guys. Also staying in after firing can improve your chances. M can actually keep you more fertile if you do it on off days with the mate. So it is a mixed answer. Long term simple answer NO. Here is a stimulating video on the subject. Does Masturbation Reduce Fertility In Men? Video

hung

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
As a teen who frequently wanked off I would often think that my body only had so much sperm/semen. Then I would go a few days out of fear. Of course I would then have to conduct a check. Sure enough, I always had sperm/semen.

Still do.