Can josh duhamel satisfy fergie

gjorg

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
You know Fergie is a big girl can Josh satisfy that? I like her but she is kinda bulky!

gjorg

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Sure he's gorgeous but can he cut the mustard in the meat dept.

RobinSF

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Considering that Fergie could pick and choose her men (judging from a quick poll of my straight male friends) then whatever Mr. Duhamel is packing is plenty enough to satisfy her. This could be because of size, talent with what he has, or both!

Reactions: ThroatMasterLA

cklover

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Of course he's just average in the dick dept, but come on...seeing him walking around naked, his handsome face and long, lean physique, his ass from heaven above...how many horny women like her wouldn't have many big O's with him?:wink::tongue:

B_josiah852

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Nothing short about his physique and I would love to mount his muscular ass.

Of course he's just average in the dick dept, but come on...seeing him walking around naked, his handsome face and long, lean physique, his ass from heaven above...how many horny women like her wouldn't have many big O's with him?:wink::tongue:

wrecker06

Legendary Member
Media
Acutally, it's not a fake pic. He was photographed by internationally acclaimed photographer Greg Gorman. It was included in Gorman's book "As I See It". Twenty years in the making, this epic artist's project features carefully selected young men--not big or overly built--who exemplify for Gorman a perfected state, allowing him to frame grace, beauty, and elegance in the form of the male nude. Included amongst the 240-plus portraits is Josh Duhamel, as well as other professional models, many of whom had never posed nude before. According to Gorman, "As I see it, they're not really boys, yet they're not really men. Included in the book are two nude photos of Josh Duhamel.

tripod

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
He is definitely one of the most handsome men in the world... I used to watch All My Children when I worked nights and I still think of him as Leo.